IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Welcome brother Hasan(Las Vegas)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome brother Hasan(Las Vegas)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome brother Hasan(Las Vegas)
    Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:24pm

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh My Dear Friends in the Board,

Yesterday,i had an visitor from United States who just entered to my retail bank for an exchange about few dollars and i have found the chance of discussing with him for more or less half an hour...His name is Hasan from Las Vegas(full American Origin) and i am so proud to meeting with a brother like him;He has been in Turkey for visiting to Istanbul and Konya;as you know,Konya,the city of Mevlana,the father of Sufism,Allah knows the best...

He is on the way of journey with his wife,just only for seeing the city of Konya...

He told me that there are more than 20.000 muslims living in Las Vegas and one day they may choose a khalifah inside the city,lol!!!,:)))...He and his wife teach the children in USA for showing the beauty of Islam...

I have invited him to the board and when i told him about the name of the board and it's includings;he said to me that he is familiar before and not foreign for him/ i think he heard from his friends;in short;he is going to visit us after he has turned back to USA...Jazak Allah Khair Brother Hasan,we need sincere muslims as you are,i wish you all the best inside islam,Insh'Allah...

The reason i am writing about him is this,i have accustomed to not visiting the board day by day and being an far away member of this board,i want to establish a new life with more knowledge giving all my power to it that i decided to leaving the board after i have finished conducting my online books ...this is the best i can do for me and all i want from you is when Brother Hasan enters to the board,please say him an warm and warm welcome,Sister Nausheen,the mission is waiting you(Jazak Allah Khair)....

See you there(no bye): if Allah wants,insh'Allah...take care...

Edited by Suleyman
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:50pm

Assalamu laikum Suleyman,

Thanks for your staying here for so long. Hope you enjoy with your new activity, please come by once a while if you have a change. 

Thanks for you istambul pictures, please get some more pictures when you visit other beutiful places.

Insha allah we will give a warm wellcome to your friends Br. Hasan, the problem is how we know him.

Enjoy, jazakallh khair.

Best Regards & Peace,

Admin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic