IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why she won’t wear hijab?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why she won’t wear hijab?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 8:31am
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

i have read this in many islamic books

Could you please give us the titles of some of these books?

Volume 7, Book 63, Number 197:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The wife of Thabit bin Qais came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I do not blame Thabit for defects in his character or his religion, but I, being a Muslim, dislike to behave in un-Islamic manner (if I remain with him)." On that Allah's Apostle said (to her), "Will you give back the garden which your husband has given you (as Mahr)?" She said, "Yes." Then the Prophet said to Thabit, "O Thabit! Accept your garden, and divorce her once."

But in looking for examples Salman, I instead came across a woman who was that strong in iman. 

fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 9:11am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

sis herjihad i wrote 'islam is not like Allah swt will only accept deeds of people who are properly covered'. i think you might have read it in a hurry, well i do silly stuff some time but alhamdulillah and inshaAllah try not to with my deen,

second point was coviction and conformity, well i thought i wrote it in a an order, first conviction and then conformity for common folks, alhamdulillah i try my best to find reason behind it but for me and many other people, there are few things we don't understand and say khair, our Lord has ordered it so we will inshaAllah obey, im really glad for you and other people to whom Allah swt has blessed with solid comprehension and they reason with every thing, i pray that Allah swt even furthers you in your knowledge and strengthens your Imaan, ameen

wassalam

Edited by fatima
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 9:42am
Originally posted by fatima fatima wrote:

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

sis herjihad i wrote 'islam is not like Allah swt will only accept deeds of people who are properly covered'. i think you might have read it in a hurry, well i do silly stuff some time but alhamdulillah and inshaAllah try not to with my deen,

second point was coviction and conformity, well i thought i wrote it in a an order, first conviction and then conformity for common folks, alhamdulillah i try my best to find reason behind it but for me and many other people, there are very few things we don't understand and say khair, our Lord has ordered it so we will inshaAllah obey, im really glad for you and other people to whom Allah swt has blessed with solid comprehension and they reason with every thing, i pray that Allah swt even furthers you in your knowledge and strengthens your Imaan, ameen

wassalam

Bismillah,

I am so sorry!  You are right.  I am in a hurry now as well!  What a sweetie!  Allah, our Most Loving's blessings on you, ISA.

Cassandra,  I can't see the small print, and I make mine larger to help it stick out and easier to read. 

Peace

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

ofcourse,

i have the book called Hayatas Sahaba [which means lives of the companions of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)]

there are many other books available...

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 10:46am

ofcourse,

i have the book called Hayatas Sahaba [which means lives of the companions�of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)]

This book is written by :

Dr Salman (P.hD in moronic Ideas, from university of Propaganda, with honors)
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 10:52am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

ofcourse,

i have the book called Hayatas Sahaba [which means lives of the companions of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)]

This book is written by :

Dr Salman (P.hD in moronic Ideas, from university of Propaganda, with honors)

ak_m_f, atleast stop kidding when we are dealing with religion

Edited by salman_s
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 10:53am
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Bismillah,

I am so sorry!  You are right.  I am in a hurry now as well!  What a sweetie!  Allah, our Most Loving's blessings on you, ISA.

oh and that makes me wrong to - oops

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 10:58am

ak_m_f, atleast stop kidding when we are dealing with religion

I have to agree with Salman, ak_m_f, at least tone it down, not stop, when it comes to religion

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic