IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - An Awful film  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

An Awful film

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2006 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by ops154 ops154 wrote:

He/she probably was. The thing that gets me is how in the world people still beleive things they read in e-mails. I think the "you'll go to hell if you don't forward this" are the best ones. Like god wouldn't have a better way of getting you a message than e-mail.

Imagine what will happen if God got virus in his computer
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2006 at 9:23pm
Here is the tralier of the awful flim.

enjoy
Darcsyde View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darcsyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 3:43pm
I am not of the Islamic faith, I am only here to warn everyone to beware of the originator of this post!
This was brought to my attention from a posting on another group and I was refered, particularly, to names 119-121. Not only does my name appear fraudulently but two of my friends,who I know are also not of the Islamic faith, appear as well.
I have tried to contact the administrator of the group, I believe this post originated at, to have our names removed.
USA-NIQAABI View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA-NIQAABI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 5:27pm

Assalamu'Alaikum,

You would think if this film exsists or is in the making that it would already be disputed.....

Jinns reach out to the weak in many forms even those of non-muslims that are misguided by them being led down the wrong path appearing to be concerned for the Ummah.

I would caution for the muslims active in this forum to not spend their energy and time on trying to determine if this is movie is true...

Also for Darcsyde.... If what you say is true contact the moderator of this forum and report a problem with this posting if your name appears without your permission...at the very least they may be able to help it from spreading like wildfire here....

Again to all of the muslims on this site be careful where you put your trust...it should always be placed firmly with Allah(swt) don't ever put yourself in a position that will align you with the jinns on the last day they will deny you and cost you Jannah.

Edited by USA-NIQAABI
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2007 at 12:30am
maybe the original author was too st**id to think of a name
You can be verrrrrry dangerous
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic