IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to make your wife happy!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to make your wife happy!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyMuslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to make your wife happy!
    Posted: 11 April 2005 at 6:36am

Assalamu Alaikum,

I came across this site and thought it may be of some use to you brothers and even more beneficial to your wives!! (current or future --InshaAllah).

Since its directed to the attention of muslim brothers specifically I thought it would be best to post it here!

I hope it's of some use!

http://www.montclairmsa.com/index.php?action=fullnews&sh owcomments=1&id=131

Salam

Edited by SimplyMuslim
jalillah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jalillah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 6:48am
Assalamulaikum simplymuslim I'm very glad that some brothers like yourself have some concern for men to value woman, its realy hard to find people men i should say that really is concerned.... thank you mashaallah brother
May Allah Bless those who seek the truth......Allah Stands Alone in truth..
SimplyMuslim View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyMuslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 6:56am

Assalamu Alaikum,

Jalillah...erm...I'm a sister!  

Don't worry, no hard feelings!

Salam

semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:19pm

Salam

Thanks simplymuslim, there is sombody still care to us (men). Becasue I belive the men (husbands) happiness only and only come when their wife happy, vice versa.

Eventhough you (simplymuslim) give us this advise just caused by your ego as woman to get better treatment from your man.  Just kidding.

Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
SimplyMuslim View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyMuslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 3:03am

Assalamu Alaikum,

Lol Brother Semar!

Not true!!  Besides I'm not even married myself! It's just to help brothers know more about what they can do to make thier wives happy is all...like you pointed out...happy wife = happy husband and vice versa

Hope you found it useful in any case!

Salam

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic