IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - my BD  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

my BD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 9:12pm

Originally posted by enes enes wrote:

i dont think muslims are allowed to celebrate brithday or is allowed?

Why not?,we praise to Allah for her existence and say Happy Birthday to a sister...what is wrong?...muslims should re-consider on the concepts with the islamic way of thinking like i said when is the party?,i was not calling to drink or being mixed with girls and boys...i was just calling to value the time and sharing the happiness in the islamic rules,haven't we seen in the life of the prophet?,ws..

enes View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 4:19am
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

i dont think muslims are allowed to celebrate brithday or is allowed?

Why not?,we praise to Allah for her existence and say Happy Birthday to a sister...what is wrong?...muslims should re-consider on the concepts with the islamic way of thinking like i said when is the party?,i was not calling to drink or being mixed with girls and boys...i was just calling to value the time and sharing the happiness in the islamic rules,haven't we seen in the life of the prophet?,ws..

Brother I dont comment your post. I said generaly..I read,it is not allowed some another Islamic board...

But the muslimkids in western country still celebrate at schools.
And they came back home wait somethink from parrents too like this.
I dont think differently like you....

As I said, Actualy I m not against it.care with islamic rules..I dont celebrate, i dont like it, there is some another reason that i dont like it...

Salam Alaikum

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 4:32am

well.... i think it is not allowed to celebrate b'days in Islam...

some muslims celebrate birthdays but they forget that they are coming closer to death....

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 4:51am

...Brother your words are so interesting,SubhanAllah....

some muslims celebrate birthdays but they forget that they are coming closer to death....

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 4:58am
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

...Brother your words are so interesting,SubhanAllah....

masha Allah (how good Allah wishes!)

Edited by salman_s
enes View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 5:32am
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

Some muslims celebrate Rasulullah's saw birthday. Mawlud Nabawee...Is this ok 4 U ?

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 5:52am

Some muslims celebrate Rasulullah's saw birthday. Mawlud Nabawee...Is this ok 4 U ?

of course ...this is OK....as it should be.....because Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was born....and that is so good....

but Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) himself never celebrated his b'day when he was alive....this is what i am telling....some muslims celebrate their  b'days but they forget that they are coming closer to death...

Edited by salman_s
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 6:37am

of course ...this is OK....as it should be.....because Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was born....and that is so good....

but Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) himself never celebrated his b'day when he was alive....this is what i am telling....some muslims celebrate their  b'days but they forget that they are coming closer to death...

Bismillah,

Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad married a woman much older than him as his first wife.  How many of you guys are eager to follow that example?  And the other part of that example is that he did not marry anyone else until after her death. 

Go for it!  Live the example!

Peace

Oh, and to make this relevant to the young sister who started this:  Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Sister m82, Happy Birthday to you!  (And many more!)

Edited by herjihad
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic