IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Where To Buy Miswak  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where To Buy Miswak

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where To Buy Miswak
    Posted: 03 June 2006 at 5:21pm

I would like to buy a pack of Miswak, at least 10 sticks.  Can anybody suggest a place where I can purchase them for relatively cheap? 

The only place I've seen online was Dar-Us-Salam's website but it was $1 per stick and that seems way too expensive to me

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 10:45pm
don't you get miswaks in mosques or somewhere in the muslim shops near any mosque? enquire in mosques where you get miswak. insha Allah you will get it.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Knowledge01 Knowledge01 wrote:

I would like to buy a pack of Miswak, at least 10 sticks.� Can anybody suggest a place where I can purchase them for relatively cheap?�

The only place I've seen online was Dar-Us-Salam's website but it was $1 per stick and that seems way too expensive to me

$1 for a twig ?
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 12:11am
Colgate has a teeth paste made with the essences of Miswaq,i can suggest...

Edited by Suleyman
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 12:12am
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Colgate has a teet past made with the essences of Miswaq,i can suggest...

Maybe he will use it
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 12:30am
Colgate is an Canadian firm,can you realize how the firm gives value to the other culter's feelings which you might take consider?,are you a real Canadian or inside the border of NY?...
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 8:02am
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

are you a real Canadian or inside the border of NY?...

???

Edited by ak_m_f
Knowledge01 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 8:11am

Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

don't you get miswaks in mosques or somewhere in the muslim shops near any mosque? enquire in mosques where you get miswak. insha Allah you will get it.

At the time, I am living in a fairly small community and there are no Islamic shops around.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic