IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Americas
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 9/11 Revisited (video / documentary)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

9/11 Revisited (video / documentary)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pete2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 9/11 Revisited (video / documentary)
    Posted: 31 May 2006 at 6:57am

Hey everyone,

I am new to this forum.. I googled "forums" and found this site... great forums guys!

I am just wondering if any of you guys have seen this video called "September 11th Revisited: Were explosives used?" I got the link today in a bulletin on myspace and I have to say I am speechless. I am just looking for others who have seen this video and what you thought about it...

You can watch it online here:
http://www.911revisited.com/video.html

No one really wants to look at this stuff. I thought it was all crap, but the evidence in this video is actually quite strong that explosives were used. One thing is for sure: we need a independent investigation into the biggest crime ever known; which never happened. It certainly has nothing to do about "left" or "right" wing.

Thank you,
Pete

B.H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2006 at 5:44pm

If you want to know something really scary, type in "Operation Northwoods Document" into your search engine.

This is real.

It is not fake.

It is scary.

B.H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2006 at 5:47pm

If you are American, remember when we fought Iraq the first time back in 1990-1991?  Some girls supposedly escaped from Kuwait and testified before Congress that they personally observed Iraqi soldiers throwing babies out of Hospital windows and taking their incubators back home to Iraq. 

Didn't happen.  Turns out the girls were the daughters of the Kuwaiti ambassador to the US, and had been over the here before and during the invasion the whole time.

Edited by B.H.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2006 at 5:52pm
Download official report of Operation North Woods

Read it
B.H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2006 at 9:49pm
Scary, isn't it?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic