IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ali Sina’s cowardice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ali Sina’s cowardice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 9:53am

Originally posted by zulqarnain zulqarnain wrote:

If there is any fan of Ali Sina aroung here, just go to examinethetruth.com. You'll get a nasty shock, how he lost a logical debate with a Muslim brother, who isn't well know; Nadeer Ahmad. And he used MATHS to defeat the apostate. YES MATHS!!! just read the debate.

Why not invite Ali Sina to debate you here?  He might have some relevant comments about the debate and junk. 

AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 11:19am
I hope to debate against you George and Ali Sina in the public someday. God willing!
God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)
fredifreeloader View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 2:25pm
abrah - you couldnt debate your own shadow.  just who is this ali sina bloke?
for i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth - romans 1: 16
AnnieTwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieTwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by fredifreeloader fredifreeloader wrote:

Hello my friend Fredifeeloader,

Ali Sina is very famous.  He is an ex-Muslim and started his own website at FaithFreedom to express his views on Islam which aren't pretty, but I haven't read much of what he writes.  I think he is an atheist now and doesn't believe in any religion because of his experiences with Islam.  Muslims are not fond of him.  That's all I know about him.  From what little I know about Sina, AbRah could not win a debate with him under any circumstances. 

There are a lot of ex-Muslims out there that are vehemently against Islam, but a lot of them consider the Muslims a part of their "family" and care about them very, very much as all Christians should.

Annie
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 4:27pm

Originally posted by AnnieTwo AnnieTwo wrote:

Originally posted by fredifreeloader fredifreeloader wrote:

Hello my friend Fredifeeloader,

Ali Sina is very famous.  He is an ex-Muslim and started his own website at FaithFreedom to express his views on Islam which aren't pretty, but I haven't read much of what he writes.  I think he is an atheist now and doesn't believe in any religion because of his experiences with Islam.  Muslims are not fond of him.  That's all I know about him.  From what little I know about Sina, AbRah could not win a debate with him under any circumstances. 

There are a lot of ex-Muslims out there that are vehemently against Islam, but a lot of them consider the Muslims a part of their "family" and care about them very, very much as all Christians should.

Annie

Yes, I suspect anyone who says I am an ex-Muslim and then propagates incorrect ideas and hatred toward Islam would be very popular in certain circles.

I have read some of Ali Sina's works and his suppositions are ridiculous. He bases most of his theories on the fact that Muslims are mindless drones, with blind faith, who want to be led and controlled.

If this is the case, then why are so many Westerners accepting Islam?I am not a mindless drone, and I was never so inducted in the doctrine of blind faith as I was when I was a Christian.

I think the difference between ex-Muslims and Ex-Christians who accept Islam is that most Muslims revere the Prophet Jesus and all of the Prophets and Messengers that came before. Therefore, we do not feel free to spew hatred about our ex-religion or the people who practice it. I do not hate Christianity or Christians. Everyone in my family are Christians. How could I hate them? I feel that Christianity has gone astray of the original message of God, and I wish they would get back on the right track.

You have to be full of hate to speak the way Ali Sina does. I thank God that most Muslim reverts do not feel the way he does toward anyone.

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 5:49pm

Hey Fred and AnnieTwo

You don't know me...I wish someday I will face Ali Sina, George, you Fredi etc in public debates and we will see whether you and your cronies can beat me in the debates or vice versa.

I quote AnnieTwo's statement: 'From what little I know about Sina, AbRah could not win a debate with him under any circumstances.' How little you know about Sina when you say that Sina could beat me in a debate. 

Knowledge will defeat Ali Sina. You don't know me and you are prejudging me. You are not fair to yourselves and me.

Edited by AbRah2006
God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 9:00pm
He has already been proved wrong by many scholars, no need to take on the challenge... its already done...
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 9:34pm
Say Insha Allah brother AbRah.

If Allah helps you, none can overcome you; and if He forsakes you, who is there after Him that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust.  
(  سورة آل عمران  , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #160)

May Allah give you strength and victory.
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic