IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Attacked in my sleep- Terrified.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAttacked in my sleep- Terrified.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2006 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

Okay, okay.....so maybe you've made a "hit" with one single famous, or infamous, depending on your politics, individual.  Name two more.  I'll betcha can't do it!  Or, did you and ak make so much money on this one formerly mentioned client that you can now retire for life?  I mean you're both good -- even better as a team, but c'mon.  How much call is there, really, for your services?  I mean how good are you?  Have there been any clients from whom you have been unable to illicit a good chuckle?  Have you tried to get mr. whisper to chuckle, even one little chuckle?  How do you accept failure?  Do you take it badly, or do you just "let it go" and move on to the next gullible sap, er, client?

God's peace always.

Sorry, I'm much to busy counting cash to fully respond to you.

Patty I think you should get him back, Colin ditched you  

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2006 at 8:17pm

ak chortled:

"maybe you should stop smoking crack for a while."

LOLOLOLOLOLOOL!!!! Where DO you come up with this stuff?  You have such a talent as a comic when you want to....you and Colin should get an act together! 

We have Patty, it is yet another unique service brought to you by the senior executives of Happiness Inc (Formerly Happiness LTD).

PS. To all you rich but unhappy people out there: Keep sending us the cash/cheques and we at Happiness Inc will continue to guarantee you a happy life free from the stress and sorrow that excessive wealth brings.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!   

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2006 at 8:24am
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

i think ak_m_f is smart....poor colin, ak_m_f has given colin the work of counting the cash.....and ak_m_f is busy enjoying himself......

no mr colin is smart, I am counting change

He always gets away with the 'clip'

Edited by ak_m_f
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2006 at 6:04am

Okay, okay.....so maybe you've made a "hit" with one single famous, or infamous, depending on your politics, individual.  Name two more.  I'll betcha can't do it!  Or, did you and ak make so much money on this one formerly mentioned client that you can now retire for life?  I mean you're both good -- even better as a team, but c'mon.  How much call is there, really, for your services?  I mean how good are you?  Have there been any clients from whom you have been unable to illicit a good chuckle?  Have you tried to get mr. whisper to chuckle, even one little chuckle?  How do you accept failure?  Do you take it badly, or do you just "let it go" and move on to the next gullible sap, er, client?

God's peace always.

i think ak_m_f is smart....poor colin, ak_m_f has given colin the work of counting the cash.....and ak_m_f is busy enjoying himself......

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2006 at 5:14am
Drat!
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2006 at 5:08am

God's peace always.

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2006 at 5:03am

God's peace always.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 11:48pm

we do not trust in what you say.....

We have hundreds of satisfied customers.

you are fooling all of them.......and i don't want to be among those who get fooled

Salman, how could you be so cynical?

Here's a customer endorsement from a Mr GWB of Idiotsville Texas:

Dear Colin and AK,

I would like to thank the caring folk of Happiness Inc for making me so happy. Before I signed up to your fantastic ten day wealth-loss program I was the most misrable person in America. I would mope about all day in my eliptical shaped office, often staring manically at the big red button on my desktop that said NUKE EM ALL. In a futile attempt to forget my unhappiness, I would order the invasion of countries for no logical reason, overdose on pretzels and kick my faithful dog Rummy.

I can honestly say that since I sent you all my money I am the happiest person in the world. I have no hesitation in recommending your marvelous service to sad gits everywhere.

Yours, GWB

yes, i have heard of this man Mr. GWB. he has come from a mental hospital

only crazy people like Mr. GWB can accept your offer

i assume everybody is smart in this forum and they won't accept your offer

Edited by salman_s
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic