IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anti-Islam Missionaries  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anti-Islam Missionaries

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anti-Islam Missionaries
    Posted: 29 May 2006 at 9:58am

Dear Muslim sisters and brothers please read this warning:

Warning against the anti-Islam missionaries of www.QuranBrowser.com!!

Dear brothers and sisters in Islam,

As'salamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatuh (may Allah Almighty's peace, mercy and blessings be upon you) and also be upon your families as well.

I want to warn you against the anti-Islam Christian missionaries of www.QuranBrowser.com.  This web site uses the most lethal and stealthy methods to attack Islam.  In their output result pages, they have links that are aliased with asterisks (*) that route the user, if he/she clicks on it, to a different web site.  I have noticed that they link heavily to www.answering-islam.org and debate.org web sites.  Now those who are familiar with these anti-Islam web sites would immediately see that the missionaries of www.QuranBrowser.com are striking Islam in very special and unique ways.  They want to gain the trust of all Muslims by having them use their site for searching and researching the Noble Quran, and then they strike Islam by linking to these rubbish web sites.  Very slick, but not any more!  The game stops right here!!  This is the main reason why I have decided to strengthen my www.QuranSearch.com project.  I have far more translations than them with the same advanced features and capabilities that they offer.  So there is not a single reason, whatsoever, for any Muslim, after this warning, to use their despicable and deceptive web site for researching the Noble Quran!!

Please pass this warning message to all of the Muslims that you know who use the internet and whom you think would research the Noble Quran online.  This is not about me and my web site.  I do not collect any money for the work that I do for the sake of Allah Almighty, and I made this loud and clear on the site.  So please don't think that I am taking advantage of this situation for personal gain.  It is our duty as Muslims to protect Islam and to cherish it!  This is what I am doing, and this is what Allah Almighty also expects you to do. 

I am not saying that you must use my web site brothers and sisters.  But if you fear Allah Almighty, and you have the least respect and admiration for Islam, then you must discontinue, at once, using these infidels as a helpful resource, and to also discontinue helping their rank on the web by discontinuing to visit them.  Not only that, but you must also warn all of the Muslims around you from them!

By the way, you can also download my FREE Noble Quran Search Software, which will soon insha'Allah (if Allah Almighty is Willing) contain all of the English translations, the Arabic Noble Quran, and the world's major language-translations in it all for FREE!

Thank you very much for reading my warning message dear beloved brothers and sisters in Islam, and may Allah Almighty greatly bless you and your families!  Ameen.

Your brother in Islam, always,
Osama Abdallah

http://www.answering-christianity.com/

Edited by AbRah2006
God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)
fredifreeloader View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 10:09am
 - so thats who you are!  none other than the great osama abdallah!!!!! - by the way, i should warn you, posting a link to this website (which you just did) has already been banned in these forums  - so youre the guy who put up a map to prove that paran was mecca, when the map clearly showed that it was in the sinai peninsula!!!

Edited by fredifreeloader
for i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth - romans 1: 16
AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 10:57am

Originally posted by fredifreeloader fredifreeloader wrote:

- so thats who you are!  none other than the great osama abdallah!!!!! - by the way, i should warn you, posting a link to this website (which you just did) has already been banned in these forums  - so youre the guy who put up a map to prove that paran was mecca, when the map clearly showed that it was in the sinai peninsula!!!

Hey Fredifreeloader....Why do you slander me by calling me Osama Abdallah? I am not Osama Abdallah....I am what I am! I post the statement just to expose the anti-Islam missionaries and their wicked methods of attacking and slandering Islam. You are so desperate that you slander me and Osama Abdallah. By the way why do you refuse to answer my simple questions:

1) Is Jesus the Word of God?

2) Are the Old Testament and New Testament the Word of God?

I am waiting for your answer and please don't give me a lot of excuses to avoid these simple questions!

God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 11:13am
sorry, abrah, but i was only reading what you put in the post!  perhaps you should have put "quotation marks" round it.  and did you say "slander"?  how can i be slandering you by mistaking you for someone you yourself are quoting, and therefore approving?  oh and abrah, you are the one whos avoiding the issue on the other thread, thats why youre so desperately trying to divert it
for i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth - romans 1: 16
AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 11:23am

sorry, abrah, but i was only reading what you put in the post!  perhaps you should have put "quotation marks" round it.  and did you say "slander"?  how can i be slandering you by mistaking you for someone you yourself are quoting, and therefore approving?  oh and abrah, you are the one whos avoiding the issue on the other thread, thats why youre so desperately trying to divert it

You do it again....You avoid my questions by giving so much excuses again! Aren't you ashamed of yourself? I have answered your questions by refuting them in your thread and it is an irony that you refuse to answer my simple questions! I wonder how can an out-spoken man like you avoid my simple questions. Don't you have any guts to answer them? Is it fair for you to avoid my questions after I have answered your questions in your thread?

Edited by AbRah2006
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 11:29am
ok "ossie", the answer to your first question is that the Lord Jesus is indeed the Word of God
AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 11:52am

ok "ossie", the answer to your first question is that the Lord Jesus is indeed the Word of God

What is your answer for my second question? I am waiting!

Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 12:09pm
what, have you no rebuttal to my first response, ossie?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic