IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Christians are  degrading Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Christians are degrading Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 9:41am

There is no mutual degrading going on here, so let's all have nice exchanges.

Personally, I don't care a hoot about nasty Reverends X, Y, Z or Ali Sina.

If one does degrade, one should be prepared to receive. That applies to all of us, regardless of race, language or religion.

Muslims, however, do have a serious handicap. They will never say anything real bad, nasty or dirty about Jesus, John the baptist and Mary.

However, Muslims hurt Christians real bad when they say Jesus is NOT God. I really feel that but I can't do a thing. I have to say Jesus is not God. But many of my Muslim friends and I still try to put it very nicely in mutual exchanges and discussions. I must appreciate that our good Christian friends bear that pain well.

Let's all be fair to each other.

Good Night all

BMZ

AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 10:46am

George said:

AbRah,

You are a perfect example of a Muslim who degrades Christianity and Christians.  Anyone reading your posts could see that.  Using Osama Abdullah's sites is a good example.  I just read your post where you call Jesus a hypocrite.

My response: Jesus of Islam is not the same as the Jesus in the Bible.

In Islam Jesus is a great prophet of God for he is a righteous man who calls the Jews to worship Allah the One and Only. Jesus is neither God nor the son of God for Jesus is a servant of Allah.

In Christianity Christians worship Jesus as their God and at the same time they claim that Jesus is the son of God...What a silly statement!

How could Jesus be the father and the son of himself at the same time? How could Jesus say that God was in heaven when he himself was in the world with his followers? How could Jesus be God when Jesus himself said that God was greater than him? How could Jesus be God when he himself says that he was powerless and he depended on God's help and permission? How could Jesus be the son of God when the Bible itself declares that Jesus is the son of man throughout the NT? In the NT Jesus is a servant of God but the Christians insist that Jesus is God ...How can a servant be a master of his master?

How could Jesus say, "whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire" (Matthew 5:22).  Yet, he himself did so repeatedly, as Matthew 23:17-19 and Luke 11:40 & 12:20 show.  Clearly Jesus should be in danger of hell too?

How could Jesus say in John 14:13-14  "And whatsoever ye ask in my name I do, that the Father may be glorified in the son.  If ye ask any thing in my name, I will do it."  In reality, millions of people have made millions of requests in Jesus� name and failed to receive satisfaction.  This promise or prophecy has failed completely.

Edited by AbRah2006
God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 11:15am
Originally posted by bmzsp bmzsp wrote:

Muslims, however, do have a serious handicap. They will never say anything real bad, nasty or dirty about Jesus, John the baptist and Mary.
I wouldn't call it a handicap...

Yes, how can we say anything bad about them? Jesus is most dear to us, like any other prophet of Allah. 
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 6:25pm

I have just ONE question, and I hope I don't get back a big, rambling post.  My question is this:  Have any of you heard any CATHOLIC, from a lay person to the Pope, say anything insulting against Islam?  If you have, please post who said it, and on what website.  Thanks so much.

Peace and Blessings,

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 7:13pm

Dear Patty,

"

I have just ONE question, and I hope I don't get back a big, rambling post.  My question is this:  Have any of you heard any CATHOLIC, from a lay person to the Pope, say anything insulting against Islam?  If you have, please post who said it, and on what website.  Thanks so much.

Peace and Blessings,"

Never, Patty. I have never seen or heard any Catholic insulting Islam.  Catholics don't do that.

It comes mostly and only from some American and British Protestants.

Best wishes

BMZ

AnnieTwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieTwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 4:34am
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

Peace and Blessings,

Yes, I personally have.  I will not post it on this board.  I stepped in a trap set by Mishmish once when she asked me to post allegations against Islam and got burned, but never again.

You could go to a Catholic discussion board where they discuss Islam.

Annie
14If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. 1 Peter 4

AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 5:06am
Originally posted by AnnieTwo AnnieTwo wrote:

Peace and Blessings,

Yes, I personally have.  I will not post it on this board.  I stepped in a trap set by Mishmish once when she asked me to post allegations against Islam and got burned, but never again.

Annie

I have been following you AnnieTwo  since you first came here and I find that it is you who like to slander  Islam by making false allegations against Islam...You and Fred behave the same way. Can you please name your sources that you quote to degrade Islam? I want to know the anti-Islam websites that you quote to degrade Quran.

Edited by AbRah2006
God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)
AnnieTwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieTwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 5:53am
Originally posted by AbRah2006 AbRah2006 wrote:

Originally posted by AnnieTwo AnnieTwo wrote:

Peace and Blessings,

Annie

I have been following you AnnieTwo  since you first came here and I find that it is you who like to slander  Islam by making false allegations against Islam...You and Fred behave the same way. Can you please name your sources that you quote to degrade Islam? I want to know the anti-Islam websites that you quote to degrade Quran.

Where have I slandered Islam?
14If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. 1 Peter 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic