IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I am Nalin  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I am Nalin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sanjiv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am Nalin
    Posted: 10 April 2005 at 7:53am

I was born in England and am now currently living in Australia.

icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:58pm

Wassalamu alaikum,

Wellcome Sanjiv. Hope you enjoy the discussion. Looking forward your post.

Best Regards & Peace,

Admin
zulkharnain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulkharnain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 11:32pm
Come to the path of Islam.
Say there is no God except Allah and Muhammed (peace
upon him ) is the prophet of Allah.
Islam hates terrorism.
Fuhad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuhad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:56am

Salaam To: Sanjiv

Welcome to forum Sanjiv. We need more people like you to join our discussions on Islam and Hinduism.

I feel a lot of work need to be done in order to understand both the religions.

Regards

Fuhad

Tasneem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tasneem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:41pm

Zul-qarnain

Do you know that a person becomes a believer only when he truly believes in his heart the Touhid and then recites the kalimah, not by enticing, pressure or harassment? Unless a person willingly takes an interest in Islam, gains knowledge of Islam and believes that it is the right path for him, only then would he recite the kalimah. This forum I think is more for dialogue and discussion than to scare people into submission.

Sanjiv View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sanjiv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 7:06am

Thanks guys for the welcome. My stay so far has been great although it is dissapointing to see some people give into frustration when they explain their view points. Really we should be putting our ideas forward and calmly like you guys and the majority in the forum discussions. We should be willing to listen to the doctrines of others as they may have advice on how to better ourselves spiritually and how to contribute for the well being of society.

Anyways keep up the goodwork hope to here from you all soon.

Edited by Sanjiv
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic