IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i regret  my past, peace be on all of you  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i regret my past, peace be on all of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

AK_M_F - I read Salman's post as being formal, and by someone whose first language is not English.

ook.... that explains it ...sry.... thankx for clearing it up....
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Brother Salman, Just as many of us detest Bush, we also feel the same about OBL.�

what u talkin about I love em both
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 5:17pm

Salman said:

"insha Allah i will be a new salman from today and i will change my attitude and love everyone.

i want to live with you all.

peace be on all of you"

Dear Salman,

Those are beautiful words.  I hope you will be my friend...even though I am not Muslim.  May God Bless You Always.

Edited by Patty
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 10:57pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Brother Salman, Just as many of us detest Bush, we also feel the same about OBL. 

what u talkin about I love em both

Bismillah,

Okay, okay! (That's just wierd though!)

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
abdul samad View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abdul samad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 11:36pm

salaam :)

everything in the past especially bad ones must be left behind.you should face whatever is present and learn from your mistakes...

always have faith in HIM...

INSALLAH!!!ALLAHU AKBHAR!!!

take care!

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 9:44am
salman jab tune naya a/c banaya to teri post 600+ kaise ho gayi?

something fishy....
"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 12:01am

Originally posted by Dayem Dayem wrote:

something fishy....

dayem, it is better that you don't talk in hindi, and better talk in english so that everybody can understand, isn't it?

yes, i am thankful to the administrator and others that they added my previous accounts posts into the new one and gave back my privilege, so it became 600+, and i am thankful to the administrator and others

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 1:45am
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

Originally posted by Dayem Dayem wrote:

something fishy....

dayem, it is better that you don't talk in hindi, and better talk in english so that everybody can understand, isn't it?

yes, i am thankful to the administrator and others that they added my previous accounts posts into the new one and gave back my privilege, so it became 600+, and i am thankful to the administrator and others

firstly, i thank Allah

really i don't want to miss anyone's name. so i say that i am thankful to everyone.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic