IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anti-Christ (Dajjal) in Judeo-Christianit  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anti-Christ (Dajjal) in Judeo-Christianit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shams Zaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:24pm

Dear Rehmat

A Prophet is selected by Allah alone and any individual can't attain this status through any means. A Prophet was a Prophet in the Barzakh or the spritual world where Allah undertook oath from all Prophets but excluisively from 5 which are mentioned in Quran. In this world once he is born, he is born as a Prophet and once he will stand on the Day of Judgement he will stand as a Prophet where he will give the testimony that he had delivered the message. So once Jesus was raised up alive he was a Prophet and once he will come back he will still be a Prophet. But why will he come back? because there are serious alligations against him. Christians has given him the status of God and Jews even don,t recognise him.

The actual word for a Prophet is messanger so he will bring the message of God for Jews and Christians. Jews became eligible for divine punishment for rejections of Gods signs and Prophets but the matter was pended by God for some reason. They were not treated like AAd and Samod etc. So once he comes he will execute the pending task and will also refute the allegations against him.

But certainly he will come as no new Prophet or or as a last Prophet or to bring new message or a new religion. He will be the follower of Muhammad (PBUH) like of another common follower but his prophethood will not cease to exist. A Prophet is a Prophet and remains as a Prophet. The only thing is that he will come to eliminate the anti-christ and his followers, to deliver message for Christians that he never claimed to be a God or son of god.

Shams Zaman  [email protected] 

amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:54pm

There is not one Prophet but Billions, we all have a voice for Allah !

Revelations come through all of us for all things there are revelations in them.....

The time has come to give people back their Station and equality with all the inhabitians of heaven and earth....

The playing feild must be leveled before there can be lasting progress....

Then when you can see the following...

I believe We are the Messiah the Prophets, the manifestations of God and People of spirit a living Messiah in the Multitudes not one of us but all of us. We are all Messengers of God and we are all responsible for the care and well being of each other and the world.

To me this is what True Islam is all about....

True Islam sees an incredible Holy Spirit in everyone and places a high value on Our success as a people and a species and in how well we care for each other....

One person will never have all the answers because the kingdom of Allah is emmense and there is only so much a person can do....

What we can do is let no person go hungry, uneducated, uncounseled, unconsulted, unprayed for or left without recieving living prayers.

Inshallah may Allah help you to understand the importance of my thoughts on the Messiah and Prophethood situation....

I have ten billion people who will agree with me I am sure of it....
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 2:05pm

...We do not need to create a New religion We must create a new Spiritual Economies and Spiritual Environments. It means We are major stake holders in F.A.I.T.H. building with W.A.R.S. and everyone of Us is important to God...AmlHabibi2000

F.A.I.T.H.= Families and Individuals Investing in Trust, Truth and Hope= Helping overcome poverty, violence and ignorance effectively and spiritually.

W.A.R.S.= World Arising Responsibly and Spiritually

Next time include the definitions because then it makes more sense.

May Allah Bless you.

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 2:10pm

Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

...There is not one Prophet but Billions, we all have a voice for Allah
!

"Billions" - And I thought Hadiths only mention the numbers to be 124,000!

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 2:28pm

Maybe the reason is back then they could not imagine a big number like 10 Billion....

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 2:35pm

Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

...Maybe the reason is back then they could not imagine a big number like 10 Billion....

I agree. The Hadiths were not written by Zionists - Who can turn 300,000 dead Jews to 'Six Million Died'

Know your enemy!

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

you never touched the Bible - let me quote a few 'holy prophecies' for you:

<snip>

Ah...I do so love it when Muslims, who will tell you that the Bible is completely bogus because it's been edited so many times, will still quote it when it suits their purposes.

Kim...

Edited by kim!
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by kim kim wrote:

Ah...I do so love it when Muslims, who will tell you that the Bible is completely bogus because it's been edited so many times, will still quote it when it suits their purposes.

Kim...

Ah....Tell that to Dr. Robert Funk, who having three Ds (DDD) must know more about Bible than any Jew in the world.

According to Dr. Funk during his study of OT/NT (1986-92) he and his 14 Christian associates found out that 80% of the Bible was/is written by human who were never 'inspired', while the remaining 20% could PROBABLY be divine.

But then Australian Islamic Association (AIA) may not have published this 'unimportant news' to its Jewish readers over there.

Know your enemy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic