IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anti-Christ (Dajjal) in Judeo-Christianit  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anti-Christ (Dajjal) in Judeo-Christianit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:31pm

Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

A not so well documented collection.

[url]http://www.geocities.com/syed_fawad/islam/read.html[/url}

'Clicked'....no response!

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 6:33am
Fixed. Bad brackets.

DavidC
blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:05am

Gog & Magog are the descendents of those living in Europe. Their statues are all over Europe as folk heroes.

The Prophets (pbuh) prophecy of his followers after him being followers of Dajjal has been fulfilled. The whole world now follows Europeans and their baby nations.

In the Bible there is a Mystery Babylon. This baby of Lon-don is America from which the Anti-Christ will rise.

Anti means; opposite, carbon copy

If you look at the images of Jesus we were given, he looks white. This is a carbon copy of the description of a very black man with nappy lamb's wool for hair. This is the Anti-Christ that the whole Christian world believes in.

No offense intended.

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:43pm

Originally posted by blond blond wrote:

....If you look at the images of Jesus we were given, he looks white. This is a carbon copy of the description of a very black man with nappy lamb's wool for hair. This is the Anti-Christ that the whole Christian world believes in.....

Oops!

Essa (Christ) was born in Nazareth (Palestine), whose inhibitants are 'light brown' - even today. The present-day image of Christ being a 'White-man (Roman)' was invented in 325 CE by the Church as King (St.) Constantine, which indirectly proves Jewish myth (Talmud) that Christ was a 'Pandora' (sic).

However, if you visit France and Germany - there you could find some churches with 'Black Mary holding a Black Baby Jesus'!

Know your enemy!

mary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 2:45pm

asalamu alikum blond,

Gog & Magog are the descendents of those living in Europe. Their statues are all over Europe as folk heroes. i am not quite sure what you mean by that. could you please elaborate? thanks. :-) 

The Prophets (pbuh) prophecy of his followers after him being followers of Dajjal has been fulfilled. The whole world now follows Europeans and their baby nations. ??? are you essentially saying that the europeans are 'gog and magog'? i am asking because this is the impression i get from your post, to which i would not agree... i remember one hadith, which had the prophet muhammad (pbuh) saying that there's a 'wall' between gog and magog and the rest of the world...also would they not be killed by a 'worm' (or something similar to that)...(it's been a long time since i've last read on this topic)...

are not 'gog and magog' and the dajjal different phenomena/people/nations?

salam

Edited by mary
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 4:08am

Originally posted by mary mary wrote:

].....are not 'gog and magog' and the dajjal different phenomena/people/nations?...

Asslam-o-Aliakum

"The Prophet (pbuh) said:  'The nations shall gather and team up against you (i.e., Muslims) as the predators gather and team up against their preys.  A questioner asked: 'Is it because of us being low in numbers at that day?'  The Prophet replied: 'No, you that day shall be in great numbers, but you will be as powerless as the foam of the water on the surface of the river, and Allah shall remove any fear from your enemies toward you, and He shall put in your hearts a corruption.'  A questioner asked: 'O Apostle of Allah, what is the corruption?'  The Prophet replied: 'The love of life's amusements and the fear of death.'  (Abu Dawud, Book 37, Number 4297).

"The Prophet (pbuh) said: The flourishing state of Jerusalem will be when Yathrib is in ruins, the ruined state of Yathrib will be when the great war comes, the outbreak of the great war will be at the conquest of Constantinople and the conquest of Constantinople when the Dajjal (Antichrist) comes forth. He (the Prophet) struck his thigh or his shoulder with his hand and said: This is as true as you are here or as you are sitting (meaning Mu'adh ibn Jabal).  (Abu-Dawud, Battles Book 37, Number 4281)"

The People of Gog and Magog will be the Polytheists from the idol worshipers, the people who believe in more than one God, and the Zionist Jews as described in this link.

.http://www.answering-christianity.com/iron_gates.htm

Know your enemy!

mary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 3:28pm

asalamu alikm rahmat,

thank you for your link, i will read it when i've got more time (as it contains so much info), insh'Allah.

when i've finished, i will give some thoughts, insh'Allah.

PS i am merely asking because islam teaches us that we should not accept anything without proof and that's what i am trying to do.

salam,

mary

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 4:19pm

Originally posted by mary mary wrote:

.....PS i am merely asking because islam teaches us that we should not accept anything without proof and that's what i am trying to do.....

That's very true. Islam is the only faith which is based on 'rationalism'. It commands is Believers to search the truth 'within the boundaries' of Holy Qur'an and the Prophet's (pbuh) Sunnah.

Wa Salaam.

Know your enemy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic