IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - a little game  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

a little game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2006 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by El Sudan El Sudan wrote:

jBrothers, I wish I could print the way I would like to conduct business but I whole heartily believe Allah will show us how to win and send the Jews and Americans to a life of torture and suffering far extendng our own. We've endured it for years it's their time now Allah will forever be grateful for are victory!

I have reported you to the NSA, this server is American based. The men in black are comming for you....brother.
lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2006 at 11:00am

[/QUOTE]

I have reported you to the NSA, this server is American based. The men in black are comming for you....brother.
[/QUOTE]

Well mister ak underscore m f, you want to be facecious? lets be facecious then since we're in the right forum to do that.

Let's pretend we believe that your friend who's been in a very exhausting meeting with a friend who's a friend of a very prominent and legendary ex-prime minister of not just any country- but the finest country in the whole 'islamic world'! In their rendezvous they discussed the goals and plans of an incredible Middle Eastern Affairs Council that will sore with flying colors! surpassing all efort of other professional foreign affairs councils to bring back the american troops, and return Iraq back to it's people!

but oh- let's not give the 'men in black' a rope to play with -they'll be curious of your friend's endevor.  so let's put this matter to the side and forget about this whole matter shall we. 

PakNOne View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakNOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2006 at 8:26pm
its an ok game..not bad
blackgirlizzi View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackgirlizzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 5:13am
I HATE DAT GAME!!!!!!!!
Amina16 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amina16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 9:47pm
its fun can't get more that 8sec.  But its fun playing it.  
"Words have Power" ex: The Quran
El Sudan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El Sudan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by El Sudan El Sudan wrote:

jBrothers, I wish I could print the way I would like to conduct business but I whole heartily believe Allah will show us how to win and send the Jews and Americans to a life of torture and suffering far extendng our own. We've endured it for years it's their time now Allah will forever be grateful for are victory!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic