IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the catastrophe/al nakaba  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the catastrophe/al nakaba

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the catastrophe/al nakaba
    Posted: 08 May 2006 at 5:09am

Assalamu alaikum,

Musings for May:

http://www.miftah.org/Display.cfm?DocId=10148&CategoryId =5

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2006 at 6:34am

Bismillah,

Thank you, Sister, for this article to remind us of the truth of the Phalasteenee suffering at the hands of the Zionist attackers backed by Britain and America and others.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2006 at 2:32pm

Assalamu Alaikum:

Very sad...

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
Palestine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palestine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 1:22pm
If only i were a stone in Palestine

www.alqassam.ps/vb3

http://www.alqassam.ps/english
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 6:32am

Bismillah,

I don't want to guess, so could you tell us what you mean by your signature:  If only I were a stone in Palestine?

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Palestine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palestine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 3:07pm
ah

it is very hard for us to go to jerusalem-- even it is impossible. thay is why we all wish and dream to visit Jerusalem one day soorner or later before we die.

and the "i wish i were a stone in Jeruslaem" means something like i wish i can go to jeruslaem even if i would be a stone or anytihing it is not important. the most important thing for me is to see jeruslaem and visit its mosques and people.

not sure if it is clear
If only i were a stone in Palestine

www.alqassam.ps/vb3

http://www.alqassam.ps/english
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 3:36pm
Its very clear Palestine.  I really feel for your people. 
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 6:22pm

Bismillah,

Thank you for explaining that  saying, Palestine.  JazzakAllahKhayr.  What village are you from?  My husband and our kids are from a village near Nablus.  We visited Phalasteen and went to Jerusalem and the Holy Mosque, Masjid al-Aqsa.  It was beautiful and peaceful, mashahAllah.

However, the security and checkpoints and arrogance of the soldiers infuriated me.  I was fuming and had a hard time just breathing and staying calm.  Ma'shahAllah, may Allah, SWT, grant patience and perserverance for all those who must endure this every day of their lives.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic