IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A midnight rant  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A midnight rant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 3:35am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

Yes 'words' can be very 'deceptive'. 

'Yahud' could become a 'brother' of a Muslim, which is against Qur'anic WARNINGS. 

'Nasarah' can become a Christian, who take Christ as 'one of three-gods' - instead of true followers of Essa, who were known as NAZARENE.

'Yahud' could become a Jew, who follow Talmud and NOT the 'Law of Musa' - as Holy Qur'an mentions - but then these 'Torah Jews' could be 'self-hating Jews'.

http://www.nkusa.org/index.cfm

Do you understand what I mean?

Yes,i have understood;i have understood that you have  the stones(quotes from the islamic knowledge) in your pocket and you don't know how to put them in order;you are sincere and believed;but don't know how to move...do you need help?,we are all ready if you listen us,in that board you can't see any of a muslim supporting the Zionists;but your assumptions till to that point made us angry to u;may be you want to be the king in your area with taking us to the polarization;you love arguing,shocking the people,but islam is different...question?;do you wanna be a king or a muslim inside of us supporting each other in the capacities we have in the name of Allah?...warm invitation from me to you...almost welcome

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 3:52am

Are you saying that I should be scared of some Zionist propagandists or the sectarians who would rather side with Kufar to insult a Muslim - just because he refused to buy their 'mis-interpretation of Deen'?

I have seen such idiots giving Allah's blessings to Saddam for gasing innocent Iranian during 1980-88 were and later the American soldiers fighting against the same Saddam Hussain.

So why should I be pleasing such fools?

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 3:53am

Are you saying that I should be scared of some Zionist propagandists or the sectarians who would rather side with Kufar to insult a Muslim - just because he refused to buy their 'mis-interpretation of Deen'?

I have seen such idiots giving Allah's blessings to Saddam for gasing innocent Iranian during 1980-88 were and later the American soldiers fighting against the same Saddam Hussain.

So why should I be pleasing such fools?

brother,give me your hand and trust me?...you are under the effect of evil;just say Bismillah and relax...give me your hand...at the end you will insh'Allah! smile...

Edited by Suleyman
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 5:52am

Let me give you something better than that - A truely non-sectarian Forum.

http://www.islamicdigest.net/v61forum/

And the best part is - you would not miss your Israeli friend on that Forum either.

Let me make this my last waste of time.

Peace and prosperity.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 6:30am

Let me give you something better than that - A truely non-sectarian Forum.

http://www.islamicdigest.net/v61forum/

And the best part is - you would not miss your Israeli friend on that Forum either.

Let me make this my last waste of time.

Peace and prosperity.

I apologize;but my home is islamicity;enough for me...i wish you the best for your next life on the net...

Edited by Suleyman
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Daniel and kim especial Daniel before you give any credit to rehmat, you might like to check out these couple of links.

Unless Rehmat is Genevieve Cora Fraser, I don't believe the story is his

And there are many paragraphs missing from Rehmat's post of the story.

Should have checked the link, Imyself cannot get the story from the link but I did a search and the full title is "A midnight rant about Israel and Palestine"

http://www.amin.org/eng/uncat/2005/mar/mar11.html

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0503/S00099.htm

Hi Angel, From the writing itself, I was aware that it wasn't Rehmat's own work, but it was a good article and much saner that the usual stuff he spouts.

Kim...

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:33pm
yep
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic