IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A midnight rant  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A midnight rant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:44pm
But I am an anti-Zionism - if you have not noticed as yet.
Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 1:52pm
deleted

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 2:03pm

Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

But I am an anti-Zionism - if you have not noticed as yet.

brother,did you describe yourself from an concept opposes to islam?,wrong choice.... 

Edited by Suleyman
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 3:53pm

Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

brother,did you describe yourself from an concept opposes to islam?,wrong choice.... 

Don't get it - Are you saying that me being 'anti-Zionism' is equal to being anti-Islam?

Know your enemy!

Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:01pm
deleted

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:08am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Don't get it - Are you saying that me being 'anti-Zionism' is equal to being anti-Islam?

No,i was not talking about that,i was talking about your polarization moving you from the steps of the qur'an day by day in the board,loosing the large dimension of Qur'an which turns the negativity to positivity helps to earning the ambiance,your point?...your point is only throwing to stones to everyone,i say everyone because you don't know the reflection of your words on the others...i scare you will be shocked when you have realized the way you go...

Edited by Suleyman
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Daniel Dworsky Daniel Dworsky wrote:

[QUOTE=Suleyman]

I think I might need a cat scan... Are you saying one can be a Muslim and
a Zionist?   No. I find it a miracle when Muslims tolerate Zionism.

No brother,the issue is different including his conjectures;if you look from the other side,the words will lost their meanings...peace....

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 2:47am

Yes 'words' can be very 'deceptive'. 

'Yahud' could become a 'brother' of a Muslim, which is against Qur'anic WARNINGS. 

'Nasarah' can become a Christian, who take Christ as 'one of three-gods' - instead of true followers of Essa, who were known as NAZARENE.

'Yahud' could become a Jew, who follow Talmud and NOT the 'Law of Musa' - as Holy Qur'an mentions - but then these 'Torah Jews' could be 'self-hating Jews'.

http://www.nkusa.org/index.cfm

Do you understand what I mean?

Know your enemy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic