IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Dear Hadi
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Breast Implant Dilemma (18)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Breast Implant Dilemma (18)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Breast Implant Dilemma (18)
    Posted: 20 September 2023 at 3:57pm

I am a bit embarrassed, but here goes. I have been married for about five years, and my husband is a nice man and a good Muslim. However, over the last few months, he has been making comments that make me think that he wants me to get breast implants....
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2023 at 12:53pm
Anonymous: What happened to lowering one's gaze? Why are we even looking @ another person's physical attributes be they completely fake and purchased or God-given? And if you did happen to get a glance, what happened to keeping it to yourself and using your Imagination with your partner? I think it is cruel and very selfish to compare one person to the next and expect your partner to change themselves so permanently to fit your current fetish or desire. You picked that person how they are, accept them and love them for all the other attributes they bring and use your imagination to fantasize the rest. No one person will ever be your perfect, ideal fantasy come to life, that's what Jannah is for. Strive to get there and get your priorities straight.

icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2023 at 7:43am
Thank you very much for your direct and sincere reply. We didn't want to call the husband out, but we're glad you did!
whipstafffeliz View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female No
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whipstafffeliz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2023 at 12:06am
This issue really depends on each person's thinking. If you can talk and sit down to understand clearly the reason your husband has such intentions. Solve the story together for better understanding snake io
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic