IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Stop Letting Boys Run Wild!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stop Letting Boys Run Wild!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 2:54pm
Should you let them run around, get with the wrong girl and get H.I.v. aids? Or hepatitis? This idea that many Muslims have that boys will be boys is irresposible and you are failing them. Herjihad is right it is your job to keep trying no matter what. You are the teachers and guides in thier life!!
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 3:03pm

Bismillah,

For how long and to waht extent you can keep tab on 'em?

you cant win.

Grasshopper,

I am not in this life to win, but to run the race as Allah, SWT wills.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2006 at 12:19am
you cannot keep boys closed in one room and keep watch over them all the time. a boy is not like a girl. a girl needs to be looked and taken care of. not a boy. a boy needs to be rough and tough. i tell, leave the boys alone, he can handle himself, but if you leave the girls alone they may slip badly. so leave the boys, but keep a close watch on the girls.
It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2006 at 4:52am

Bismillah,

"a boy is not like a girl. a girl needs to be looked and taken care of. not a boy. a boy needs to be rough and tough. i tell, leave the boys alone, he can handle himself, but if you leave the girls alone they may slip badly. so leave the boys, but keep a close watch on the girls."

You're funny, Brother Salman!  I suspect that most of the sisters on this forum had more of a childhood like mine where they ran and played getting bumps and bruises just like the boys you are used to.  And that's what I saw in Jordan up to a point, that is until puberty or until the extended family noticed that their girls were getting grown up.

All children need protection from evil.  From the evil of the predators out there in this world and from the evils of letting them run wild, as Sister Jenni's cogent topic elucidates.  Brother Salman, I assume that you are a young man, not yet a father.  Take our advice and care for your boys when Allah, SWT blesses you with some, not from silly bumps and bruises although you should keep the peroxide and bandaids handy, but from the social deviants that seek to misguide them and from the whisperings of Shaytan that encourage them to do misguided things.

Edited by herjihad
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2006 at 4:58am
but sister herjihad a boy needs to be rough and tough. he needs to know how the world is like. unless he is not exposed he may not know how 2 tackle different situations in life. u cannot give much freedom to girls to roam about in the streets alone as they need to be taken care of. boys can handle themselves but if u leave the girls alone they may slip badly. so leave the boys but keep a close watch on girls.
salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2006 at 7:18am
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Bismillah,

"a boy is not like a girl. a girl needs to be looked and taken care of. not a boy. a boy needs to be rough and tough. i tell, leave the boys alone, he can handle himself, but if you leave the girls alone they may slip badly. so leave the boys, but keep a close watch on the girls."

You're funny, Brother Salman!  I suspect that most of the sisters on this forum had more of a childhood like mine where they ran and played getting bumps and bruises just like the boys you are used to.  And that's what I saw in Jordan up to a point, that is until puberty or until the extended family noticed that their girls were getting grown up.

sister herjihad, my saying that if you leave the girls alone they may slip badly i did not mean to say that they may fall down thud ! or get bruises or such things. i actually meant to say that if you leave the girls alone they may get off the track or deviate from the track in their lives.

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2006 at 8:22am

Bismillah,

i actually meant to say that if you leave the girls alone they may get off the track or deviate from the track in their lives.

Why don't you think boys will deviate from the straight path, brother?  Sister Jenni has seen them and so have I. 

Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2006 at 8:22am
Salman, you really sound silly. Let your boys just have fun?? Maybe they can go to a house of prostitution and contract H.I.V. aids. That might toughen them up, until they get sick and die. This attitude is the problem in Islam doing drugs, drinking alchohol, stealing, having sex before marraige are EQUAL SINS FOR MEN AND WOMEN!!!! And parents who permit it to happen are PERMITTING SIN!!!!! Where in The Quran does it say Boys run around and be wild, girls stay home and be good????
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic