IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sacked for Standing Up for Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sacked for Standing Up for Islam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male None and All
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Do People Do It Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sacked for Standing Up for Islam
    Posted: 30 March 2023 at 9:48am
To be clear, 

I respect all faiths, and their right to co exist providing the teach respect and growth, both spiritual and physical. 

That said. I started a job recently and on one of the owners home screen was a sketch of the prophet being defecated on by Jesus with the words Jesus knows how to handle profits, you see the play on words. 

I quite openly said I found it offensive and it should be removed, his reply was what "what are you, a rag head lover?" This turned into a rather heated discussion and I was sacked on the spot with a closing statement of "you ain't getting nothing from us" and good to his word hes refused to pay my notice period and my weeks he took in hand. 

Do you think this is fair? And surely this sort of attitude and behavior isn't normal is it.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic