IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Multi faith in harmony  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Multi faith in harmony

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multi faith in harmony
    Posted: 25 April 2006 at 1:50am
A Hindu, a Muslim, and a politician are traveling across the country together. Along the road their car breaks down, so they push it to the nearest farm to fix it, but it gets dark by then. They ask the farmer if they can spend the night, and he says, 'Yup. We gots us a guest bed that will hold two of yer, but one of y'all gonna have to sleep in the barn.'

The travelers agree to this and the Hindu voulenteers to sleep in the barn. The politician and the Muslim go up to the guest room and start to get ready for bed, but five minutes later, they hear a knock on the door. Its the Hindu, who says, 'Guys, I was lying down to go to sleep, but then I see this cow near me, and my religion won't allow me to sleep under the same roof as a cow.'

The Muslim understands, so he voulenteers, but five minutes later, when the Hindu and politician are getting ready for bed, there's another knock on the door. It's the Muslim, and he says, 'Hey, I'm truly sorry, but I was going to sleep when this pig started oinking near me, and my religion won't let me sleep near a pig.'

The politician finally agrees to sleep in the barn, although a little reluctantly. Five minutes later, there's another knock on the door. It's a cow and a pig seeking refuge.
Henna View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 2:27pm
LOL :)
That was good:)
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 2:47pm
I love it....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic