IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How can a Muslim's grave have enlightened by the h  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How can a Muslim's grave have enlightened by the h

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sh.Mohammad Rafique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can a Muslim's grave have enlightened by the h
    Posted: 13 July 2022 at 7:48pm

How can a Muslim's grave have enlightened by the holy Qur'an?

By Muhammad Rafique Etesame

According to the teachings of Islam, when a dead put in the grave, two Angels namely ‘Munkar and Nakeer’ come there and ask three questions from the dead: -

(1) Who is your Lord (Rab)?

(2) What is your religion?

(3) Who is your Prophet (PBUH)?

Then who is the real Muslim and has passed an Islamic life, he suddenly answered that,” Allah is my Lord and Islam is my religion and Muhammad (May peace and mercy of Allah be upon him) is my Prophet”. Then the Angels after being satisfied by his answers, open a window from Paradise and say to him that he should have a sound sleep and there is no grief will come over him.

On the other hand, when a None-Muslim is put in the grave and being asked these three questions, he replies, “I don’t know who my Lord is and what my religion is and who is My Prophet (PBUH)”?

Then the Angels open a window from Hell and he feels the heat of it. The holy Prophet (PBUH) said,” don’t see the grave only a piles of clay, it is either a ditch from the Hell or is a garden from the Paradise.”

Religious scholars say that the faithful believer who offers prayers five times daily and recites the holy Qur’an regularly, then these good actions spread light in the grave. They also tell about some salient features of some Qur’anic surahs like surah Al-Yaseen, Ar-Rahman, surah Almulk and sruah Al-Waqiyah, specially for spreading light and state of peace and tranquility in the grave.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic