IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - learn quran memorization  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

learn quran memorization

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sahar saeed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: learn quran memorization
    Posted: 13 July 2022 at 6:34am

Many people think that Quran learning is impossible because they are unaware of how much effort it takes. It requires lots of patience, dedication, concentration and hard work. But if you dedicate yourself to it, learn quran memorization will definitely be worth your effort and time.

For Quran learning, many people choose to learn it from online sites as they don't have to spend money on books. But there are many websites where you can only access Quran learning online. And since you are looking for the best site that offers you free Quran learning, here are a few tips for you.

What's the difference between online Quran (tafseer) and physical Qurans?

There is no real difference between them, but if you look on the internet, you might find a lot of things that aren't in the physical Quran. You can also make mistakes in translating it, as well as getting the meaning of the verse wrong.

Why would someone want to listen to an audio-only version of the Quran?

Because it is easier to listen to than reading a physical Quran.

How often should one listen to an audio Quran?

Listen to one every day. It will help you remember all the verses that you are supposed to read each time you pray.

Does listening to an audio Quran replace reading from a physical Quran?

No, reading from a physical Quran is always better than listening to an audio Quran.

What's the difference between online Quran and offline Quran?

Online Quran is not written by an author. The words are taken from various sources. It is not written by someone who knows Arabic grammar and is knowledgeable about the Quran.

What is tafseer?

Tafseer is the interpretation of the meaning of the Quran. It can be in Arabic, English, or any other language.

Does the Quran have mistakes in it?

No, the Quran is word for word as it was revealed to Prophet Mohammad. In fact, there were over 200,000 copies of the Quran when it was revealed, and now there are over 1 million copies of the Quran.

In conclusion, I would like to say that my online ijazah course has been a great learning experience for myself. I was very nervous about taking an online ijazah course because I thought it would be too difficult, but I was pleasantly surprised that the course was actually really easy to understand and follow. The online ijazah course was definitely more challenging than I expected and had some interesting topics, but I still felt that the content was very useful and beneficial. I found myself having some difficulty with the reading assignments, but I think it's because I haven't studied enough before coming to class. However, I'm sure that my time will come soon. I'm very excited to continue studying this material and I would recommend this online ijazah course to anyone who wants to improve their ijazah skills.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic