IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I am Mustafaa  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I am Mustafaa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am Mustafaa
    Posted: 07 April 2005 at 4:22am

As-salaamu alaykum,

I was previously known as Mustafa (Ugur) or Ibn Salim here, and I use Mustafaa as my user name now.

I live in Istanbul, Turkey and have participated in IslamiCity discussions for almost three and a half years. 

I am 22 years old, and I would be finishing college next june if evertyhing went well. However, by Allah's wisdom and judgement, I've had psychological problems, namely obsessive compulsive disorder, which made my life and my education too difficult, and therefore I am still a freshman at university.

These days you do not see me around so often, but I hope I'll be more active in the future.

There is no deity but Allah. Muhammad is the (last) Messenger of Allah.
fa6420 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fa6420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2005 at 12:47am

SALAMS MUSTAFA

I'm known as fa6420 and from south africa . Fairly new  to this site .

Hope you can provide me with some tips on how to go about it with all your experience.

It is said that sabaar (patience) is a virtue, so be a fighter  and never give up.

wasalam

fa6420 

Mustafaa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:35am
Brother, I don't know how to guide you... Since the forum was renewed, everything has changed. Different people are active now. So you should get to know people on your own.

Edited by Mustafaa
There is no deity but Allah. Muhammad is the (last) Messenger of Allah.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic