IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Americas
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - US - Sexual abuse  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

US - Sexual abuse

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 2:59pm
Sad but we won't be able to quote any place as an Islamic state where force and coercion is used for holding people in line. Saudi Arabia could be used as an Islamic state just in party jokes.
Mustafaa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:56am
This is identical with the old IslamiCity webboard wars. They're boring, guys; do not indulge in them.
There is no deity but Allah. Muhammad is the (last) Messenger of Allah.
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 5:36pm
Not only I checked UN records on Saudi abuse of women - but Israel's sex-slavery too - before I posted US statistics.
Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 5:31pm

Really? Perhaps you better ask Saudi femal enewsreaders about the crime rates over there.

Oh yeah - women are _possessions_! It doesn't matter if you kick a _chair_.

Oh, and I imagine that reported crime rates are extremely low in SA - let's face it, if you're a slave in a house - how do you escape to tell anyone? How do you get to a police station if you can't drive?

Kim...

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:32am

Originally posted by kim! kim! wrote:

...I don't even understand what you wrote. I assume you left some words out

I never promised to A grades!

Quote Oh yes - and killing people for crimes is SO effective! It stops ALL crime, doesn't it? And innocent people NEVER get killed by mistake, do they

Well if you dare to read the UN crime status in Saudi Arabia or Islamic Iran - you fall from your chair.

Know your enemy!

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

No country can be safe from the 'evil doers' - However they can be put on 'rope' if Islamic Shari'ah is applied.

Yes I am obsessed in exposing the 'evil doers', who happens to be mostly - according to my Jew professor Henry Makow, PhD. How about you - Do you LOVE those criminals?

I don't even understand what you wrote. I assume you left some words out.

Oh yes - and killing people for crimes is SO effective! It stops ALL crime, doesn't it? And innocent people NEVER get killed by mistake, do they?

Kim...

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 3:58am

No country can be safe from the 'evil doers' - However they can be put on 'rope' if Islamic Shari'ah is applied.

Yes I am obsessed in exposing the 'evil doers', who happens to be mostly - according to my Jew professor Henry Makow, PhD. How about you - Do you LOVE those criminals?

Know your enemy!

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:01pm

Whatever. I said "meant to be". Just like the USA is "meant to be" a safe and free place, but as shown by your stats - it isn't.

By the way- are you obssessed with sex and violence? It appears that you are. Maybe we need to find you a nice, dominatrix Muslima for you to marry so you get a bit of everything.

Kim...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic