IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Americas
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - US - Sexual abuse  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

US - Sexual abuse

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 9:24pm

".....a real saudi girl from makkah"

Makkah al Mukarramah!

Edited by abuayisha
Final Miracle View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Final Miracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 2:02pm

lol yeah but you do not know if they are real REAL saudis ( native) ok? you know some people came from other countries and became saudis so they are not Real and they will never be ....lol

anyway it's hard to explain that to you . And i'm bored to talk about this subject so have a nice day , kim

- Amal, a real saudi girl from makkah

Edited by Final Miracle
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 5:54am

I work at an English Langauge School. I know where the students come from.

Kim...

Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Final Miracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 11:58pm

how do you know they are real saudis?

do not be silly like the black woman( Oprah )who was talking about saudi women  and she knows nothing ...

- Amal

Edited by Final Miracle
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 7:17am

Really? You wouldn't be imprisoned (or worse) for driving?

And yes, I do know some Saudi girls - they're the ones who float around our school like shadows, almost completely silent. But the oldest of them is intending on taking driving lessons...   :)

Kim... 

Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Final Miracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 10:08pm

if men take our drivers, we will drive ...lol

well some of saudi girls depend on themselves and they still live like princesses .

most of our maids are muslims so they live in our big houses..

nowadays 97% of saudi girls can do anything they want and they make their own decitions

i'm sure you have not seen any saudi girls and you do not know how they live so if you are a muslim , come and see how saudi gals live ..

- Amal

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 7:05am

Like Princesses, huh? Your own drivers? And what happens to you if your men decide to take your drivers away?

And how well do your maids get paid? Do maids live like princesses too? Or are they not Muslims or Saudis so it doesn'tg matter how they live?

Princess? I'd rather make my own decisions and have men who could stand on their own without me. We don't need to depend on each other because we have no lives of our own - we choose to be together.

Kim... 

Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Final Miracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 3:10am

i really feel sorry for you guys .. it's really clear you envy us   i'm saudi girl and i'm the only one ( in this islamicity ?   lol )who can tell you about female in KSA

hmm so females here

1- we control our guys ( i know it's not good to control men but this is what saudi gal does)

2- we live like princesses  .. we have our own maids and drivers

3- crimes here are rare ...

Iran is a muslim? lol yeah right and they think Ali is the messenger..lol   .

so hmm  guys , try to REAd Quran if you are really muslims  and then you'll find why saudi arabia is the only islamic country..

and please stop talking ** about us

Amal, saudi girl , Mecca

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic