IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Resurgence Of Western Imperialism  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Resurgence Of Western Imperialism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:06pm
Salam Zaman bhai!!

What are you talking about?  Liberating 'lower castes'?

The Muslims invaded india for its riches.  Most of the gold was taken away to Persia.

Before Muslims invaded india, India was a naval power.  After the invasion, the whole of the navy was furled up and ships generally used to go only to Mecca.

But whatever has happened has happened for our good.

But one thing, I still feel sad about Muslims not leaving India even after the partition.  They are just sucking away India and helping the Pakistani ISI.
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:00pm

Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

Salam Zaman bhai!!

What are you talking about?  Liberating 'lower castes'?

The Muslims invaded india for its riches.  Most of the gold was taken away to Persia.

Before Muslims invaded india, India was a naval power.  After the invasion, the whole of the navy was furled up and ships generally used to go only to Mecca.

But whatever has happened has happened for our good.

But one thing, I still feel sad about Muslims not leaving India even after the partition.  They are just sucking away India and helping the Pakistani ISI.

I'm ashamed to say I don't know this aspect of history as well as I should. But would you not agree that the British have more recently violated the Hindu lands for financial exploitation? And doesn't this lead to the conclusion that both the Islamic and the Hindu lands share this fate and should see in it a means for reconciliation and cooperation?

Yusuf
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:52am
British have left dear Yusuf brother... But the war which started when the first Muslim invaded Bharat, hasn't over yet!
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:39am

Ancestors of most of the Muslims were lower caste Hindus who converted to Islam. I hope you understand Muslims in India are not foreigners.

An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:06pm
Brother Zaman,

If thats true, then why do most of them have Urdu as their mother tongue and why do they have a fairer skin?
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:01am

That is because of the climate. Yuo can see most of the Hindus who are diplaced from the Kashmir are Pandits, you hear less of lower caste Hindu being displaced from there, because there are none.

Besides, you know most of the Upper caste Hindus are Aryans, they are the group of people from the Caucus. But their skin colour has changed over a period of time because they have been living in a tropical climate.

Edited by ZamanH
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:11am
Asalam walaikum brother Zaman,

I find it funny when people talk about 'aryans', 'caste' system and other 'evils' of 'hinduism'.

The 'aryan' theory really is 'coooooooooooool'.  Here is the 'aryan' invasion theory.

The war of Mahabharata happened at Kurukshetra(Himachal Pradesh) at around 3200 BC.  And Rama was born at Ayodhya(Uttar Pradesh) centuries before the war.

Then how could 'aryans' invade 'dravidians' at around 1800 BC?

Lets forget about these.

According to 'hindu' calender, this is the year 5206.  This is the 52nd century of the Kali Yuga, the last of the four Yugas.

One of our fellow members was saying that I was changing 'history'.  He was asking about Mohanjadaro and Harappa.  He was saying that 'aryans' invaded or rather migrated to Bharat.

If thats true, why don't the west have anything similar to 'hinduism'?

Well, I dont want to debate anymore.

What I believe is,

1. There was no 'aryan' migration.  All Bharatiya are natives.

2. Most of the Muslims living in our country are not the converted Muslims.

Our very own 'historians' do not agree with these statements(strange!).  But that does not bother me.  If Muslims believe that 'hinduism' is not a good religion, then why can't I believe these simple truths.

Peace and Love.

Edited by bharatiya
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:53am
Then how do you explain such a large concentration of Muslims in Bengal which was a relatively peoaceful area in the Medieval Ages??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic