IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A Reminder to Members  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Reminder to Members

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Reminder to Members
    Posted: 12 April 2006 at 4:06pm

As Salaamu Alaikum

I loathe posting here because although I might have some complaints I'd like to reserve them because I'm not trying to sound like a whiner rather here me posting be a complaint let this be a reminder. Let me remind the forum that I am Muslim and subscribe to the tenents of Islam. I do not degrade, nor deny the existence of any prophet nor question the authority of the Last prophet. Although I'm still a journeyman through Islam I am at least comprehensive enough to respect all prophets. I suggest to every member here that when reading my post, please don't sentence me if you see a sentence or two that you disagree with you. I'm a pretty straight forward person unlike most here.

I also have no trouble telling you what's on my mind so please take no offense to what I say and if you do, please do so in PM. I respect you more if you can politely say that I did something offensive because at least you are man/woman enough to do so without assistance. Let us be adults, well, most of us that are adults at least.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic