IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Harassing Emails  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHarassing Emails

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 4:10pm

Its nothing new, I have some magnetic personality for this kind of stuff.  LOL.

Thank you, love you all.

God Bless,

Angie

(I refuse to give up my screenname, however am I going to catch Angel????  I'm at 685....only 3316 to go.)

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Mishmish Mishmish wrote:

Assalamu Alaikum Angela:

These users have been banned from the forum, but you'll probably have to change your info to get rid of them on your end.

Sorry you got caught in the middle of the�fourth Crusades....

I call them

82nd keyboard division

and

101 armchair commando division

ps dont underestimate 101 armchair divsion, its made up of 40 year old bible thumpers who live in their mom's basement. They are very deadly force.

Edited by ak_m_f
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 4:13pm
It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Our lovely Saving Missionary is apparently having a good giggle with a friend of hers and the friend emails her back and CC'd to me with quite a nasty statement.

Talk about Hypocrites.� How unchristlike!

A friend of mine told me this nice (and true) story. He has got some friends in their early 20es that lives 8 ppl in a shared house. Of course, they are quite open minded and into the small pleasures of life, like hash. One day, they were baking a lot of hash cakes to have an enjoyable evening.

Now who should come up and ring their doorbell but JW?!

JW: "Hi - we have something that we'd like to show you. Don't you think that the world is turning into the worse?"

Ppl: "But of cooourse. Please come in and let's talk about it over some coffee. We've just made some nice tasty cookies...".

The JW have never ever appeared there again. You can only imagine what happened when the drugs started to work (which happened after they'd left).
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 6:01pm

Oh, that's too funny.  My sister has play more than a few cruel jokes on JWs.  My parents live 1/4 mile from a Kingdom Hall. 

My mom had to hang a Methodist Cross on the door to ward them off.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

My mom had to hang a Methodist Cross on the door to ward them off.

I thought that garlic will do the job

John Brown View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 8:52pm

Angela:  I am new here so I have to plead ignorance, but I wonder what exactly transpired in your conversation with the others that prompted that particular individual to refer to you as a "wack job" whether it was right for them to talk about you or not.  I have always found that if you reveal your views in a chat room, you have to expect people to tell you what they think of you and your ideas.  Sometimes it can be difficult to bear.  Anyway, can you share that conversation with us?  Also, I see that you have the eastern orthodox cross as your avatar.  Are you eastern orthodox? My dad was russian orthodox and I have many wonderful memories of that church while I was growing up, praise Jesus. Anyway, I have been reading some of the posts on this discussion group to get up to speed and I confess to being a little confused as to what your core beliefs are.  Thanks.

Sincerely,

John Brown

Edited by John Brown
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 9:00pm

Assalamu Alaikum:

Just a reminder that there may be some Jehovah's Witnesses on the forum and we should respect them as we would any other member.

Jazak Allah Kheir.

Dwanna

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic