IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - War against Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

War against Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

Originally posted by blond blond wrote:

I agree.

I would also like to point out that the Devil does believe in Allah; he just refused to submit to Allah.

I am not a Mason, however I do know that a requisite to join them is to believe in God, in any religion....

1. The English word 'Devil' doesn't justify the religious concept of 'Shai'tan (Satan)', who was the 'senior-most' among Allah's creations. In western societies - every Dick or Hardy could be called 'devil' if he or she doesn't agree with the 'Authority'.

2. The Masonic leader identified Masonry with the Ancient Mysteries and star worship. The sun, moon and Master of the Lodge, he said, are the three sublime lights of Masonry. He characterized the Sun as the ancient symbol of the life-giving and generative power of the Deity. The Moon symbolizes the passive capacity of nature to produce (that is, the female of the species). The Master of Life "was" the Supreme Deity, above both and manifested through both.

Morals and Dogma (MAD) emphasizes that Freemasonry is a religion based on the occult Jewish philosophy found in the Kabbalah. The key to the true meaning of the symbols within the Temple is found in the occult philosophy of the Kabbalah.

I would recommend you to read 'The Great Revolution prepared for by the Ages' by, Paul Fisher

All due respect to you.

I do know exactly the names I am using when I say Shaitan, Iblis, devil, Devil or devils, the specific meaning of each and to whom they apply.

Also, there are many Masonic leaders in differing forms of Masonry. Each possesses 30 degrees in the circle of knowledge. The One who possesses all 360 degrees in The Circle of Knowledge is Almighty God Allah.

This Personage is not Paul Fisher.

The Sun, Moon and Star are Universal Freedom, Justice and Equality under Islam.

When I crossed the Burning Sands I was not walking, I was riding. I do not stand under the Arabian Simatar, I am the one holding it. I never wear a Sword over the Moon, I would wear it through the Moon for I am the law.

I understand this Study at its Root, and I am not here to have a contest with you. I am striving to be Brotherly to those in the Faith.

Please let me walk humbly by.

Thank you.

Edited by blond
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:01pm

...The Sun, Moon and Star are Universal Freedom, Justice and Equality under Islam....

YES - 'Universal Freedom, Justice and Equality' are every human's right under the boundaries of Islamic Shari'ah - but NOT not privilege for certain group of people as in the West, Christianity, Judaism and Hunduism. But what it has to do with 'The Sun, Moon and Star'? Are you thinking about Muslim flags? If that's the case - then let me assure you that the Muslim borrowed those symbols also from the West - including 'Holy this and Holy that'. In Islam - there are only two Holy - Allah (swt) and His Word - Holy Qur'an.

For the rest of your 'poetic stuff' - That's Greek to me.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:34pm

...The Sun, Moon and Star are Universal Freedom, Justice and Equality under Islam....

YES - 'Universal Freedom, Justice and Equality' are every human's right under the boundaries of Islamic Shari'ah - but NOT not privilege for certain group of people as in the West, Christianity, Judaism and Hunduism. But what it has to do with 'The Sun, Moon and Star'? Are you thinking about Muslim flags? If that's the case - then let me assure you that the Muslim borrowed those symbols also from the West - including 'Holy this and Holy that'. In Islam - there are only two Holy - Allah (swt) and His Word - Holy Qur'an.

For the rest of your 'poetic stuff' - That's Greek to me.

I am speaking Universally.

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:41pm

However, my 'Universality', as a Muslim - is governed by Holy Qur'an, the Prophet's (pbuh) Sunnah and Islamic Shari'ah.

Have a nice day.

Know your enemy!

blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:43pm

However, my 'Universality', as a Muslim - is governed by Holy Qur'an, the Prophet's (pbuh) Sunnah and Islamic Shari'ah.

Have a nice day.

Universiality is governed by Allah
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 2:08pm

And Holy Qur'an as His Final Word tells mankind what Allah wants - At least that's what I believe.

Know your enemy!

blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 8:13am

And Holy Qur'an as His Final Word tells mankind what Allah wants - At least that's what I believe.

Ok.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic