IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mitochondrial DNA  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mitochondrial DNA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fu7ion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2018 at 5:50am
@pete What purpose would there be for god to create a text which requires the twisting of words, and the complete discarding of other information provided. If it was the so called 'book for all mankind' would it not have remained consistent in its message throughout all time. If a text requires such complex manipulation in order to even remotely fit in with the current observation of the world, I ask, is this truly a divine text? And for how long will this charade of twisting words until it makes sense last in our ever growing library of understanding of our world.
It simply does not make sense to me why a god would create such a confusing and factually incorrect book, however it confuses me more how individuals feel it correct to continue manipulating its words to remain faithful.
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2018 at 11:59am
I think you summarized the situation exactly as it is.

This is why I consider Islam as the most vulnerable of all abrahamic religions.

Airmano
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
New Israel is Muslim View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New Israel is Muslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2018 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by fu7ion fu7ion wrote:

My question however was not on the original conflict between religion and evolution, but a simple query into how Islam could explain foreign DNA existing within a supposedly created being. Would the mitochondra not simply be another organelle within our cells if this were the case?

I find it particularly curious that the DNA of the mitochondria is observed to be related to other bacterial species that exist today, and exhibit characteristically bacterial reproduction within our cells. Also the fact that upon removal of the mitochondria from a human cell, another cannot be independently reproduced.

Although I don't like to admit it, the evidence all seems to directly dispute creation, like with Adam...

The evidence supports Adam and Eve and Noah existed. You just have be willing to accept the Truth.

Adam was not the first male human God created, and there were females of the human race before Eve.

You have Eve as the mother of all the living and the other females made in the image and likeness of God as humans, according to the Old Testament. Eve was the pure and perfect woman.

Noah settled in Eastern Turkey/Western Iran area. And there are two paternal haplogroups widespread among Muslims in the Middle East that have their origin in that location. Y-DNA Haplogroups I and J, paternal line. Y-DNA I and J came from Mt Ararat region and spread out north, east south and west. God said Noah and his sons are the only survivors of man, that is because there were other non-female survivors of the Flood, they just were judged to be the filth that caused the Flood, so they are not man but something like jinn. Ifrits.

The Israelites believed there were pre-Adamite races mixed together in with the inhabitants of the earth. The jewish historian Josephus makes passing mention of this saying Cain encountered these pre-Adamites when he went into the wilderness.

It is easy to identify the sons of Noah (Y-DNA I and J). Haplogroup Y-DNA J is universally accepted as the Semites. I would add that J2 is Semitic and J1 is Hamitic. Y-DNA I is Jepheth. This fits perfectly on a map in the table of nations. Much harder to find out who are the daughters of Eve. The other females are not mentioned as losing their image and likeness of God after the flood, when their men are made mention of no longer being men, because Noah and sons were the only men left on earth. Individuals like Byran Sykes wrote a book on the 7 daughters of Eve and says practically only mtDNA N are the daughters of Eve, specifically R0 (H and V), JT, U and X. The ones that came from the Middle East as origin are among these. Haplogroup mtDNA M is a foreign haplogroup linked to Mongolians (Y-DNA C) and eventually Mongoloids (Y-DNA NOPQR).
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2018 at 1:18pm
@Strange Name
Quote The evidence supports Adam and Eve and Noah existed. You just have be willing to accept the Truth.

Can you cite the scientific reviews/articles which are at the basis of your claims ?

Thanx:  Airmano
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
fu7ion View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fu7ion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2018 at 9:49pm
"The evidence supports Adam and Eve and Noah existed. You just have be willing to accept the Truth.
Adam was not the first male human God created, and there were females of the human race before Eve."

This statement goes into direct conflict of the teachings of Abrahamic religions, as Adam and Eve are unanimously stated to be the first of CREATION. Key word there is creation, as god claims to have created them from clay and his own "light". Given this, going back to my initial question, how can near distinct evidence for evolution from single cell eukaryotes exist in a creature that was created external from an evolutionary path. These two are therefore mutually exclusive and thus discussing the genealogy of said individuals is a moot point and rather negligible. In any regard citation and evidence is required for such information as mentioned by airmano.

The DNA being discussed here is not human DNA, nor is it part of the human genome. It is mitochondrial DNA, seperate from the human genome, therefoe, discussing the origins of distinctly human DNA does not answer my original question.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2018 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by New Israel is Muslim New Israel is Muslim wrote:

My question however was not on the original conflict between religion and evolution, but a simple query into how Islam could explain foreign DNA existing within a supposedly created being. Would the mitochondra not simply be another organelle within our cells if this were the case?

I find it particularly curious that the DNA of the mitochondria is observed to be related to other bacterial species that exist today, and exhibit characteristically bacterial reproduction within our cells. Also the fact that upon removal of the mitochondria from a human cell, another cannot be independently reproduced.

Although I don't like to admit it, the evidence all seems to directly dispute creation, like with Adam...

The evidence supports Adam and Eve and Noah existed. You just have be willing to accept the Truth.

Adam was not the first male human God created, and there were females of the human race before Eve.

You have Eve as the mother of all the living and the other females made in the image and likeness of God as humans, according to the Old Testament. Eve was the pure and perfect woman.

Noah settled in Eastern Turkey/Western Iran area. And there are two paternal haplogroups widespread among Muslims in the Middle East that have their origin in that location. Y-DNA Haplogroups I and J, paternal line. Y-DNA I and J came from Mt Ararat region and spread out north, east south and west. God said Noah and his sons are the only survivors of man, that is because there were other non-female survivors of the Flood, they just were judged to be the filth that caused the Flood, so they are not man but something like jinn. Ifrits.

The Israelites believed there were pre-Adamite races mixed together in with the inhabitants of the earth. The jewish historian Josephus makes passing mention of this saying Cain encountered these pre-Adamites when he went into the wilderness.

It is easy to identify the sons of Noah (Y-DNA I and J). Haplogroup Y-DNA J is universally accepted as the Semites. I would add that J2 is Semitic and J1 is Hamitic. Y-DNA I is Jepheth. This fits perfectly on a map in the table of nations. Much harder to find out who are the daughters of Eve. The other females are not mentioned as losing their image and likeness of God after the flood, when their men are made mention of no longer being men, because Noah and sons were the only men left on earth. Individuals like Byran Sykes wrote a book on the 7 daughters of Eve and says practically only mtDNA N are the daughters of Eve, specifically R0 (H and V), JT, U and X. The ones that came from the Middle East as origin are among these. Haplogroup mtDNA M is a foreign haplogroup linked to Mongolians (Y-DNA C) and eventually Mongoloids (Y-DNA NOPQR).

So the Aborigional Austrailians who's DNA has had no mixing with outsiders for 60.000 years or so do not disprove the world flood idea???
New Israel is Muslim View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New Israel is Muslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2018 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

So the Aborigional Austrailians who's DNA has had no mixing with outsiders for 60.000 years or so do not disprove the world flood idea???

No, the flood story is true. Because the Aboriginees are pre-Adamites.

The sufis believe the pre-Adamites were jinn among other Muslims believing this too. Personally I would only place the label of jinn on genocidal pre-Adamites, that refused to serve Adam. Two groups of pre-Adamites are among the worst pre-Adamites with no link to dwelling in Garden of Eden, as Adam. The first group of pre-Adamites is the Mongolians, who went out to lands and where they went the natives of those lands died off. I have encountered others who believed the original Devil in the Garden of Eden was a Mongolian.

The Israelites in Jeremiah 31:27 and many other passages believe that there were pre-Adamites out there mixed with the seed of Adam.

“Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man ("Adam" in hebrew) and the seed of beast."

The Israelites already were shepherds of flocks, that is not what's Jeremiah is speaking about. Jeremiah is speaking about the pre-Adamites.

If everyone from all around the globe is from Noah, then Noah was an black African from the Congo or deeper in Africa living 170,000 years ago, which is ridiculous and wrong. And then you are rejecting what the ancients knew, along with pinning the jinn on the wrong individuals.

So I would not label all pre-Adamite man as jinn. Just the ones with the horrible criminal record against the innocent.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2018 at 9:47am

Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

No, the flood story is true. Because the Aboriginees are pre-Adamites.

The sufis believe the pre-Adamites were jinn among other Muslims believing this too. Personally I would only place the label of jinn on genocidal pre-Adamites, that refused to serve Adam. Two groups of pre-Adamites are among the worst pre-Adamites with no link to dwelling in Garden of Eden, as Adam. The first group of pre-Adamites is the Mongolians, who went out to lands and where they went the natives of those lands died off. I have encountered others who believed the original Devil in the Garden of Eden was a Mongolian.

The Israelites in Jeremiah 31:27 and many other passages believe that there were pre-Adamites out there mixed with the seed of Adam.

“Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man ("Adam" in hebrew) and the seed of beast."

The Israelites already were shepherds of flocks, that is not what's Jeremiah is speaking about. Jeremiah is speaking about the pre-Adamites.

If everyone from all around the globe is from Noah, then Noah was an black African from the Congo or deeper in Africa living 170,000 years ago, which is ridiculous and wrong. And then you are rejecting what the ancients knew, along with pinning the jinn on the wrong individuals.

So I would not label all pre-Adamite man as jinn. Just the ones with the horrible criminal record against the innocent.

Well you can see why ther rest of the world feels threatened by any Moslim with any power.

Anybody who does not fit with the story of the world flood that deinatly did not happen is to be killed as a devil.

No.

There was no world flood. It is a story that could not have happened. If you understand any physical geography you would understand that every river valley in the world shows utterly undenyable evidence that there has never been a world flood. The shape of every valley would be very different.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic