IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Introducing myself  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Introducing myself

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dialamah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introducing myself
    Posted: 30 January 2018 at 6:40am
Hi,
I'm Canadian, not religious but I have close relatives who are, both Muslim and Christian. I'm interested in learning more about Islam, not to convert, but because there is a great deal of ignorance, not to mention misrepresentation, and I want to be able to provide accurate information when needed. So, I'm happy to have found this forum and to be part of it.
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2018 at 11:37pm
Hi, dialamah..
Welcome to this forum...

Asep
Aziza25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aziza25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2018 at 3:12pm
Welcome here, feel free to ask questions
HADEEL View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HADEEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 1:16pm
Hello everyone I am new to this forum I am a convert and married to a muslin I need your help on the law of divorce in Islam I would like to talk with a Imam please

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by HADEEL HADEEL wrote:

Hello everyone I am new to this forum I am a convert and married to a muslin I need your help on the law of divorce in Islam I would like to talk with a Imam please

Assalamu'alaikum HADEEL,
In the teachings of Islam that takes precedence does not happen divorce if there can still be a way to the best solution, but if all the way taken to meet a dead end then divorce is allowed.
HADEEL View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HADEEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2018 at 5:02am
Thank you, my husband says he divorced me in temper and then he is sorry afterwards and takes me back he said it again and now wants me back I want him to stop this its making me ill If he really wants a divorce then I need him to do it correctly not in anger but he says he does not want a divorce but he likes to be control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2018 at 1:55am
I suggest you to come to the mosque officials near your residence, and explain it honestly, then your husband will also be invited by the officer who's handling your case, because the handling of such problem can not only refer to a single source.
HADEEL View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HADEEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2018 at 4:16am
thank you I have meet with the Imam in my community and my husband is going to see him today thank you for all your help I will let you know the outcome
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic