IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Introducing myself  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Introducing myself

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2018 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by HADEEL HADEEL wrote:

thank you I have meet with the Imam in my community and my husband is going to see him today thank you for all your help I will let you know the outcome

You're welcome HADEEL.....
HADEEL View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HADEEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2018 at 5:55am
I am divorced
I helped my husband for 8 years financially and emotionally, getting him into England and an English passport, job, buying a house and this is the tanks I get this lesson has taught me never ever trust a Muslim, because they lie to get what they want I know I am not the only woman that this has happened to So don't tell me this is an isolated case. I bet you don't publish this letter either
babang View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2018 at 4:09pm
I think you can not paint in the same brush to all muslims (any group of people on that matter). I am a muslim men, as far as I know I am not a liar nor a cheater.
I have many-many muslim friends both men and women came from overseas that marry to indigenous (not immigrant) convert. They are happy in their marriage life.

Edited by babang - 26 February 2018 at 1:52pm
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2018 at 6:17am
Indeed it is not an isolated case, and so sorry you were victimized.
HADEEL View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HADEEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2018 at 6:45am
thank you for being sympathetic I bet there are a lot of woman like me, i am still a Muslim just will never get involved with one again.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2018 at 6:06am
In retrospect Hadeel were there any clear "red flags" you may have ignored, that you'd like to share with others? A man who has overstayed his visa or is undocumented for example...
HADEEL View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HADEEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2018 at 6:09am
no none of them,
Shah Khan View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shah Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2018 at 7:20pm
Asslam-O-Alaikum Everyone Smile.

Just trying to become better everyday by the help of Allah.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic