IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslim experiences in Britain  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslim experiences in Britain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslyme60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Muslim experiences in Britain
    Posted: 22 January 2018 at 10:59am
What are your experiences and opinions about being a Muslim within Britain/other situated country?

Do you feel its important to talk about societal issues and if so, what issues do you think are most relevant in today's society?

I find it easier to talk about my opinions online on websites like this, where I get a wide range of responses. What do you think?

What do you think are the general attitudes about young Muslims participating in politics from Muslims and Non-Muslims?

Please take the time to fill out my survery (link below). I would be very grateful for all of your opinions. The results are completely anonymous and go towards my dissertation at University. I would appreciate and value your participation.

https://goo.gl/forms/paHMNs2rkN79kuyG2
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic