IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - If Allah loves us so much, why does he th  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

If Allah loves us so much, why does he th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HyderM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If Allah loves us so much, why does he th
    Posted: 07 January 2018 at 6:13am
If Allah loves us so much, why does he throw us in hellfire if we don't pray to him
adeeliqbal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adeeliqbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2018 at 12:28am
But, Allah didn't say that, I Love you and you people do whatever you want, commit sins etc. He says I Love those people who loves Me and Prophet (PBUH). Its means we must follow the Sunnah and Quran. I think its clear???
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2018 at 6:25am
Originally posted by HyderM HyderM wrote:

I obviously don't claim to understand everything, only God has the entirety of knowledge and wisdom.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adeeliqbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 1:35am
But, He didn't say that commit evils and don't do Tauba????
HyderM View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HyderM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 10:32pm
Thanks guys

Why is praying to Allah so important?

Edited by HyderM - 12 January 2018 at 10:38pm
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2018 at 2:08am

If Allah loves us so much, why does he throw us in hellfire if we don't pray to him

Allah did not tell us that He Loves all of us. Allah is Just. How would He be Just if He Loved all of His creation in the same way?

Imagine that you invented a computer or a machine or a car...etc, and when you instruct it to do something it does exactly the opposite, you try to fix it but it still does the opposite, you bring an engineer with a users' manual who does everything to fix it, but it still won't work as you intended it to.

Allah Tells us in the Qur'an why He Created us:

[51:56] I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve (worship) Me.

And of course, worship does not only mean praying to Him, it also includes many many things such as being good to others, and to the environment, and to oneself, charity and charitable acts and deeds, not harming anyone or anything...etc.

Allah also Tells us in the Qur'an that:

- He does not love the transgressors
- He does not love the evildoers
- He does not love the disbelievers

Some examples of evidence from Qur'an: [2:190],[2:205],[2:276],[3:32],[3:57],[4:36],[4:107],[4:148],[5:64],[5:87],[6:141],[7:31],[7:55],[8:58],[16:23],[22:38],[28:76],[28:77],[30:45],[42:40].

and that...

- He loves those who do good
- He loves the pious
- He loves those who repent
- He loves those who purify themselves
- He loves those who are patient
- He loves those who put their trust in Him
- He loves those who are fair and just

Some examples of evidence from Qur'an: [2:195],[2:222],[3:76],[3:134],[3:146],[3:148],[3:159],[5:13],[5:42],[5:93],[9:4],[9:7],[9:108],[60:8].

Allah Has Created me and put me on this Earth, He instructed me to worship Him, and Him Alone, He Has Given me Guides and Manuals (Prophets and Books), and He gave me the choice to either follow His instructions or totally disbelieve in them and ignore them. If I choose to disbelieve and ignore, and someone else chooses to believe and abide, then is it a fair justice that we both end up passing with exactly the same grades in Paradise?

Edited by MIAW - 22 January 2018 at 1:29am
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adeeliqbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2018 at 1:12am
Originally posted by MIAW MIAW wrote:

Allah did not tell us that He Loves all of us. Allah is Just. How would He be Just if He Loved all of His creation in the same way?

Imagine that you invented a computer or a machine or a car...etc, and when you instruct it to do something it does exactly the opposite, you try to fix it but it still does the opposite, you bring an engineer with a users' manual who does everything to fix it, but it still won't work as you intended it to.

Allah Tells us in the Qur'an why He Created us:

[51:56] I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve (worship) Me.

And of course, worship does not only mean praying to Him, it also includes many many things such as being good to others, and to the environment, and to oneself, charity and charitable acts and deeds, not harming anyone or anything...etc.

Allah also Tells us in the Qur'an that:

- He does not love the transgressors
- He does not love the evildoers
- He does not love the disbelievers

and that...

- He loves those who do good
- He loves the pious
- He loves those who repent
- He loves those who purify themselves
- He loves those who are patient
- He loves those who put their trust in Him
- He loves those who are fair and just

Allah Has Created me and put me on this Earth, He instructed me to worship Him, and Him Alone, He Has Given me Guides and Manuals (Prophets and Books), and He gave me the choice to either follow His instructions or totally disbelieve in them and ignore them. If I choose to disbelieve and ignore, and someone else chooses to believe and abide, then is it a fair justice that we both end up passing with exactly the same grades in Paradise?

Exactly...Agree with you. How can He love transgressors or wrongdoers???
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adeeliqbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2018 at 12:19am
exactly. but, He is Great and Merciful.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic