IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The child martyr Iman Al-Hams and Zionist  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The child martyr Iman Al-Hams and Zionist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2006 at 11:53pm

israel is terrorist

It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
Palestine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palestine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 10:56am
israel will not stop murdering palestinians, israel should be stopped!
If only i were a stone in Palestine

www.alqassam.ps/vb3

http://www.alqassam.ps/english
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 1:51pm

Israel should not exist! The Palestinians managed to get rid of the ottomans (please my Turkish brothers, do not take it as an offence) after so many years, they will do the same with israel.

Many countries disappear, look at Yourgoslavia. it's a question of Sabr!

Palestine, we Algerians used to sing: Hlefna BEllah ou Be wimin IleHlefnek Ya Falestin!!!

Muslima

Intifada for ever!

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

Israel should not exist! The Palestinians managed to get rid of the ottomans (please my Turkish brothers, do not take it as an offense) after so many years, they will do the same with Israel.

Intifada for ever!

Dear Muslima,i am highly offended by your words,i see you are lack of history knowledge and wisdom,the reason why Arabs are living in this situation(under zero!!!) is shotting Ottomans from their behinds then Allah gave us all a good punishment that we still pay it's price...i do not want to say more bcs i can break your heart...thx....

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 4:30pm

Suleyman,

I took this esample because this is what a palestinian once said and this is true they finally got their freedom.

I need to tell you something about Turkish people. i have met fantastci people in Istambul, some from arab origins, but on my last night, I heart 2 turkish women and 1 italian woman insulting us...

That was horrible. The turkish women were saying that they are not arabs as if it was a disease. The italian woman was sooo rscist and so anti-muslim...then one of the turkish woman said that in Saudi Arabia, dogs were allowed in restaurants but not women, StafEllah!! this is not true at all!...I wanted to day something but I was onlyover-hearing the conversation and it was hard to step in but God.....I will remember that for a long time.

I would like to know what you think about this. And what do you think about the alphabet, Ataturk and Europe. Maybe we can start a new thread and I will follow you.

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 12:10am

Suleyman,

I took this esample because this is what a palestinian once said and this is true they finally got their freedom.

I need to tell you something about Turkish people. i have met fantastci people in Istambul, some from arab origins, but on my last night, I heart 2 turkish women and 1 italian woman insulting us...

That was horrible. The turkish women were saying that they are not arabs as if it was a disease. The italian woman was sooo rscist and so anti-muslim...then one of the Turkish woman said that in Saudi Arabia, dogs were allowed in restaurants but not women, StafEllah!! this is not true at all!...I wanted to day something but I was only over-hearing the conversation and it was hard to step in but God.....I will remember that for a long time.

I would like to know what you think about this. And what do you think about the alphabet, Ataturk and Europe. Maybe we can start a new thread and I will follow you.

As Salamu Alaykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh Muslima,

All i can say about the Turkish Woman that you have heard her conversation with a Italian Woman is she is under the dogs if she used these words...shortly,let me say this to you Muslima,Turkey is a secular country and including so many Khufr appearances inside the minds and living styles,also in the alphabet,the things you have suffered in Istanbul is my life,they also say these words to Muslim Turks,by that reason the is issue between Islam and Khufr,no connection on Arabs and Ottomans,...this is why i got angry to you when you have stated on getting rid of Ottomans...please see...Arabs had been cheaten by others for astraying them from Islam with taking from the hands of Ottomans trying to getting them slaves...they did not want to see you powerful under the control of Ottomans then made a plan,because Ottomans were the one power who can stop them....

Coming to the Alphabet,i can only say that it is the result of secularism...Ottomans were good at Arabic and it was a link to Qur'an,they wanted to cut that link and became successful...

Dear Muslima,the women you have seen in Istanbul are in the same group who had helped you to got rid of from the Ottomans!...

Coming to the Palestinians words,if the freedom is entering Masjid-�l Aqsa with the permission of Israel,i can't make any comments...Palestine had been given to Palestinians by Ottomans you know the history i think...i imagine...wa salaam..

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 12:46pm

Brother,

I did not intend to offend you. I heard these words from a palestinian and I surprised but remembered it only to ssay that nothing is eternal.

There were 2 turkish women and 1 italian who hated the arabs so much, I was shocked. It really hurt me but i remembered all the good people I had met, they were all loving Islam and they made me happy. I will go back inshAllah.

I spoke to a man who was a carpet seller. I think you know what kind of people they are, no? fishing for fish as he said himself;-)

Anyway, he spoke to me by opposing religion to modernity and took in example forced marriages. I said to him that forced marriages have to do with tradition not religion as this is haram not to love your husband/wife. You can get divorced and be with someone you love. He did agreed in the end but they are really concerned about getting into Europe.

I think they should not ban the veil either.

Brother, I have seen the Footprint of Our Prophet (SAW) in Topkapi Palace, with His Sword, the ones of Sidna Ali, Omar and Abubakeur. And I also saw His footprint at Eyup (Sidna Eyoub, the companion of the Prophet). I did not expect that, mashAllah!!

It was fantastic!!!

I think this is a shame you changed the alphabet. I hate Ataturk! I spoke to a turkish man who said he did not like him either!

Anyway, I leave it here brother.

Salam! Techekur!

Edited by Muslima
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 1:06pm

Israel should not exist! The Palestinians managed to get rid of the ottomans (please my Turkish brothers, do not take it as an offence) after so many years, they will do the same with israel.

Many countries disappear, look at Yourgoslavia. it's a question of Sabr!

Palestine, we Algerians used to sing: Hlefna BEllah ou Be wimin IleHlefnek Ya Falestin!!!

Muslima

Intifada for ever!

If you question Isreal's right to exist then you should also question USA's right to exist, give the Land back to natives and live in the sea.

be realistic, where will the Isreali citizens go? live in the sea?

just because they are muslims donst means that they should not exist.

They can break down the wall and live in peace with each other, like old times.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic