IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The child martyr Iman Al-Hams and Zionist  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The child martyr Iman Al-Hams and Zionist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The child martyr Iman Al-Hams and Zionist
    Posted: 19 June 2006 at 12:48am

We will see inshAllah.

I do not like Musharaf at all, plus most of the people in Guantanamo were sold by your brothers in Pakistan for 5000 USDollars a head.

So if your modernity means this type of betrayal, please keep your Musharaf.

I can see there is a racism anti-arab from people in Asia and I do not like it. If you do not like arabs, i shall remind you that our Prophet is an Arab and God wrote the Koran in Arabic.

I can't stand this attitude. Wherever there is conflict, we are there to fight. We do not sell our brothers for USDollars.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

If muslims want to be super power again then I suggest that they should start working on their education system and do some R&D.

stop dreaming start working.

�I agree. Muslims have become "backward". They have forgotten their religion. THere is no unity. Education includes knowing your religion and knowing everything that is required to to stay in tune with the times. Prayer is a great weapon, but that is part of it. Allah helps those who want to be helped. We have to take action first and ask Allah for help....ofcourse nothing happens unless Allah wills it.

exactly sister, this is what I have been saying all along.

I wonder why dont they question your faith when you say the same thing?

Edited by ak_m_f
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

If muslims want to be super power again then I suggest that they should start working on their education system and do some R&D.

stop dreaming start working.

I agree. Muslims have become "backward". They have forgotten their religion. THere is no unity. Education includes knowing your religion and knowing everything that is required to to stay in tune with the times.

Prayer is a great weapon, but that is part of it. Allah helps those who want to be helped. We have to take action first and ask Allah for help....ofcourse nothing happens unless Allah wills it.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

One of hte reason Israel won against the Arabs is because we have fake governments and the government of Jordan betrayed us.

We need to get rid of our fake pro-US governments and inshAllah, the rest will follow.

I think countries like Pakistan have done very well to get the nuclear weapon. As they say: if you cannot beat them, join them! I normally am against weapons but in certain case, you have to do like your enemy.

If it were not for the arabs, you would not even know how to count: 1, 2 ,3....!So please, have a look at what the arabs and the muslims have done! They have discovered everything!!!

Praying is as important as fighting!

I am fed uo with poeple putting down Muslims! Go and visits Muslim countries instead of criticizing them from your canadian egloo (no offense to Canada, lots of Algerians there, hello brothers!)

What Pakistan did was on their own, no arabs helped them; US put sanctions on Pakistan back in 80�s because of nuclear program. You couldn�t even get a flash camera during those years. But we managed. During those time Bhutto said �we will eat grass but he will get there�

government of Jordan betrayed us

There were mainly 2 reasons why the Arab nations gave in: 1. The lost territories held relatively few inhabitants (as was the case with Sinai for Egypt and Golan Heights for Syria) or was occupied territory (as was the case with Gaza Strip for Egypt and West Bank for Jordan).

2. The capitals of each of the three countries were threatened (Israeli troops were less than 100 km from Cairo and less than 50 km from Damascus and Amman).

jordan did the right thing, how can you fight if 50% of your army is destroyed?

Take a look at how small techonological superior nation defeated 4 huge nations:

Israel:
50,000 troops (264,000 including mobilized reservists); 197 combat aircraft

779 killed,
2,563 wounded,
15 prisoners
(official casualties)

Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq:
Egypt 150,000 troops; Syria 75,000; Jordan 55,000;
812 combat aircraft
21,000 killed,
45,000 wounded,
6,000 prisoners
(estimates).

Even with Jordan, arabs would have lost the war. The point is isreal had backup of NATO + 2 superpowers.

You talk about getting rid of pro US government. Get rid of kings in Saudi first, masharraf is pro us too, if he wasn�t then US would have included paksitan in �rouge state� and people will be eating sand.

Go and count till 1,2,3 hope it helps you to win some wars. What arabs achieved was during Khalifath, what do they have now?

No one is putting down Muslims, just staring facts.

What I said in previous post as that situation can be improved by having some kind of R&D weapons program + education (research?), If you don�t like US influence on your country then become independent. Make your own stuff.

Palestine will be free if Muslim countries form some kind of NATO and be free from US military aid. Then they can take action on their own without getting effected by USA. Right now Muslim countries are weak and must comply with USA to exist.

Quote I can't wait for Palestine to be free! That day, ak_m, anyone who is not happy cannot be a Muslim!

Yes, I will be happy if Palestine is free.

btw last time I heard was that anyone know believes in one god and his prophets is a muslim.

Edited by ak_m_f
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 2:44pm

One of hte reason Israel won against the Arabs is because we have fake governments and the government of Jordan betrayed us.

We need to get rid of our fake pro-US governments and inshAllah, the rest will follow.

I think countries like Pakistan have done very well to get the nuclear weapon. As they say: if you cannot beat them, join them! I normally am against weapons but in certain case, you have to do like your enemy.

If it were not for the arabs, you would not even know how to count: 1, 2 ,3....!So please, have a look at what the arabs and the muslims have done! They have discovered everything!!!

Praying is as important as fighting!

I am fed uo with poeple putting down Muslims! Go and visits Muslim countries instead of criticizing them from your canadian egloo (no offense to Canada, lots of Algerians there, hello brothers!)

I can't wait for Palestine to be free! That day, ak_m, anyone who is not happy cannot be a Muslim!

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 1:36pm
I said come and see that here is better the problem you have stated is different,so many Americans and Canadians come here to having their educations...thx,i am outside of the discussions...
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Also where do you know that Muslims are uneducated?...Subhan'Allah,please visit here asap...see asap....

I said "work on the education system".

meant make it better.

I didnt said that muslims were uneducated.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Don't you the one who blamed Iran in the board for it's nuclear searches?,have you got two hearts?

I only said that Iran has right to have nukes like everyone else.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic