IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JOHN CHAPTER 8 (2018)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JOHN CHAPTER 8 (2018)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JOHN CHAPTER 8 (2018)
    Posted: 01 January 2018 at 4:59am

Yesus (Jesus) pbuh told the UNTIMATE TRUTH that he is A MAN who HEARD FROM HIS GOD who SENT HIM.

42 Jesus said unto them, IF GOD WERE YOUR FATHER, ye would love me: for I PROCEEDED FORTH AND CAME FROM GOD; NEITHER CAME I OF MYSELF, BUT HE SENT ME. (John 8:42)

40 But now ye seek to kill me, A MAN that hath TOLD YOU THE TRUTH, which I HAVE HEARD OF GOD: this did not Abraham. (John 8:40)

It begins as follows:

1Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Why Yesus (Jesus) pbuh did not condemn her? The answer is in verse 15

15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.�

Meaning, he is not God Almighty to judge and in John 5 verse 30 and John 12 verse 49 he add more details. He said:

�I can of myself do nothing. As I HEAR, I JUDGE; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.� (John 5:30)

�For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, WHAT I SHOULD SAY AND WHAT I SHOULD SPEAK.�  (John 12:49)

John 8 

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

He is the light because he brought the light �word of God/ his message� he that follow me, (meaning: �his message�) shall have the light of life. So the Pharisees denied his prophet-hood in verse 13�that he did not receive revelation that he only speak from his opinion:

13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, THOU BEAREST RECORD OF THYSELF; THY RECORD IS NOT TRUE.

So he replied:

14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

15 Ye judge after the flesh; I JUDGE NO MAN.

16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

He said �HE JUDGE NO MAN� Why? Well, he told them in verse 26:

26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I SPEAK TO THE WORLD THOSE THINGS WHICH I HAVE HEARD OF HIM.

27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

Who is his father? His Father is the one who sent him, his God, it�s in verse 42.

42 Jesus said unto them, IF GOD WERE YOUR FATHER, ye would love me: for I PROCEEDED FORTH AND CAME FROM GOD; NEITHER CAME I OF MYSELF, BUT HE SENT ME.

He said �I PROCEEDED FORTH AND �CAME FROM GOD� his God! He has a God and his God is the one who command him what to say and what to speak. He said in John 12:49:

�For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who SENT ME GAVE ME A COMMAND, WHAT I SHOULD SAY AND WHAT I SHOULD SPEAK.�  (John 12:49)

�I can of myself do nothing. As I HEAR, I JUDGE; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.� (John 5:30)

So he explained in verse 17-18 the testimony of two is HE and the FATHER who SENT him (Why? Father who SENT ME GAVE ME A COMMAND, WHAT I SHOULD SAY AND WHAT I SHOULD SPEAK.�):

17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

Note: Christians claims that verse 18 there means that God is with him and in him there; but as you see the context which I have explained God Almighty is not in him but in contact with him, verse 26:

26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I SPEAK TO THE WORLD THOSE THINGS WHICH I HAVE HEARD OF HIM.

With their foolishness ask him where the father is and he reply:

19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

Why they didn�t know his father? It is because they didn�t understood who Yesus (S) is calling Father. He said:

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

42 Jesus said unto them, IF GOD WERE YOUR FATHER, ye would love me: for I PROCEEDED FORTH AND CAME FROM GOD; NEITHER CAME I OF MYSELF, BUT HE SENT ME.

He said also in John 20 verse 16-17:

��Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and MY GOD, and YOUR GOD.� (John 20:16-17 AKJV)

"I TELL YOU THE TRUTH, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who SENT HIM." (John 13:16)

John 8 

20 These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.

21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

What does that mean? He came from above, he was back there in the beginning as a witness.

To be continue....

Br. Zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 01 January 2018 at 5:03am
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2018 at 5:00am

JESUS (S) WAS A FAITHFUL WITNESS BACK THERE IN THE BEGINNING AND WHO IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA?

�John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from �him� which is, and which was, and which is to come;

�and� from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

V.5 �And� from Jesus Christ, WHO IS THE FAITHFUL WITNESS�� Rev.1: 4-5

As you can see all are distinct personality, First God Almighty: �Grace be unto you, and peace, from �him� which is, and which was, and which is to come�;

Then the seven Spirits which is before the throne: �and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

And then Jesus Christ who is a Faithfull witness: �AND FROM JESUS CHRIST, WHO IS THE FAITHFUL WITNESS�.

If the seven Spirits of God Almighty was part of Him well then they would also be on the throne, but they were before the throne worshiping God Almighty. So the One, which is, which was and which is to come is �GOD ALMIGHTY� because God Almighty existed as he is, He was here when Adam was put on the earth and is yet to come in the end. In Rev. 1: 8 mentioned that! He is the ALMIGHTY:

�I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the ALMIGHTY�. Rev.1:8 

John 8 

He then told them:

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

They were questioning him about himself and he said, I told you already; they didn�t believe he was SENT BY HIS GOD and that he has brought a message to deliver, so he explained in verse 26- 40 he gave the answer, the ULTIMATE TRUTH:

27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

In verse 28 Yesus (S) said: �When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he�� What that mean? He is talking about after the sign of Jonah (s) he will go to Heaven.

�For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the wale�s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth�. Matt.12:40

Did Jonas die in the wale belly? No! So, after the sign of Jonas he was lift up to the Heaven. So he said in verse 29:

29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

Now in verse 29 there he said: �and he that sent me is with me�. What that means is God Almighty always communicate with him from above and there in one in agreement to stay in believe.

That they "ALL" may be "ONE"; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that also may be "ONE" in "US"...I in them, and "THOU (THE DICIPLES) in ME (JESUS), that THEY (ALL) may be made "PERFECT in ONE"... John 17:21

And in some other verses he says the same thing. Let�s look it up. It mentioned in John 16 verse 32 and in John 14 verse 10:

Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am �not alone,� because the Father is �with me�. (John 16: 32)

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. (John 14:10) 

What that mean? Does that means God Almighty is there with him and really dwellth in him? No! God Almighty does not dwell in his creation God Almighty is above the Heavens but by virtues of knowledge he is with him. Is that my opinion? No. Then what is my proof? In verse 37 they seek to kill him because he told them he was sent by God Almighty so in Matthew 26: 36-39 he went to PRAY FOR HELP and let�s see what happen. It reads as follows;

And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy. Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me. And he went a little farther, and fell on his face. And prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou will. Matt.26:35-39

Notice, he fell on his face and PRAYING to his God asking him to change the situation? Yes! And what happen next? His God send an angel to help him.

And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him. (Luke 22:43)

If the Father is �with him and in him�, what is the purpose of �sending an angel?� Do angels strengthen God? The answer is no! Or why the angel has to strengthen him when all power was given unto him?

"...All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." (Matthew 28:18)

Because God Almighty did not dwellth in him, but he is with him by virtues of knowledge that is why he sent an angel to help him, to inform him, he heard his prayer�Paul told you in Hebrew 5 verse 7:

Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him (God Almighty) that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared. (Hebrews 5:7)

Another point he said: �My soul� and not �flesh�, not his human side �flesh� but his spiritual side �soul.� His soul was exceeding sorrowful even unto death, he fears death. Which God will fear death? Does God Almighty supposed to die? God Almighty was not dwelling him.

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2018 at 5:01am

Now we go back to John 8 which reads as follows:

30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which BELIEVED ON HIM, IF YE CONTINUE IN MY WORD, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but YE SEEK TO KILL ME, BECAUSE MY WORD HATH NO PLACE IN YOU.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, A MAN that hath TOLD YOU THE TRUTH, which I HAVE HEARD OF GOD: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, IF GOD WERE YOUR FATHER, ye would love me: for I PROCEEDED FORTH AND CAME FROM GOD; neither came I of myself, but HE SENT ME.

Where did Yesus (S) came from? He said, �HIS GOD�: �I PROCEEDED FORTH AND �CAME FROM GOD� then he said:

43 WHY DO YE NOT UNDERSTAND MY SPEECH? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 HE THAT IS OF GOD HEARETH GOD'S WORDS: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

50 AND I SEEK NOT MINE OWN GLORY: THERE IS ONE THAT SEEKETH AND JUDGETH.

Who is the one? His God:

42 Jesus said unto them, IF GOD WERE YOUR FATHER, ye would love me: for I PROCEEDED FORTH AND CAME FROM GOD; neither came I of myself, but HE SENT ME.

He is talking about eternal life here:

51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: IT IS MY FATHER THAT HONOURETH ME; OF WHOM YE SAY, THAT HE IS YOUR GOD:

He was telling them there in clear terms that the one who he call father in their God and verse 42 he is his God:

Although he told them the truth they still didn�t understood him.

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

Now he told them about Abraham (s) vision, he said:

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

They didn�t understood so they question him:

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

He replied:

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

He was telling them that in spirit (Ruh) he was back there in the beginning and because they didn�t understood what that mean they decided to stone him.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2018 at 5:02am

JESUS (S) WAS A FAITHFUL WITNESS BACK THERE IN THE BEGINNING AND WHO IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA?

�John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from �him� which is, and which was, and which is to come;

�and� from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

V.5 �And� from Jesus Christ, WHO IS THE FAITHFUL WITNESS�� Rev.1: 4-5

As you can see all are distinct personality, First God Almighty: �Grace be unto you, and peace, from �him� which is, and which was, and which is to come�;

Then the seven Spirits which is before the throne: �and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

And then Jesus Christ who is a Faithfull witness: �AND FROM JESUS CHRIST, WHO IS THE FAITHFUL WITNESS�.

If the seven Spirits of God Almighty was part of Him well then they would also be on the throne, but they were before the throne worshiping God Almighty. So 126the One, which is, which was and which is to come is �GOD ALMIGHTY� because God Almighty existed as he is, He was here when Adam was created on earth; and is yet to come in the end. In Rev. 1: 8 mentioned that! He is the ALMIGHTY:

�I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the ALMIGHTY�. Rev.1:8 

THE HUMAN SPIRIT:

The Human�s spirit is that which Allah (S) created for each person at the beginning, we were and are spiritual being and we were sent here on earth at our appointed time until the Day of Judgment.

Allah (S) said:

فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِي فَقَعُوا لَهُ سَاجِدِينَ (38:72)

Faitha sawwaytuhu wanafakhtu feehi min roohee faqaAAoo lahu sajideena (Qur�an 38:72)

"When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him." (Qur�an 38:72)

When Allah (S) says: �We breathed into him of my spirit!�  Does that mean the spirit that Allah (S) bread into Adam (S) is Allah (S) or part of Allah (S)? No! How do we know that? Allah (S) gives us the answer in his Noble Book the Qur�an, He mentioned:

يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الرُّوحُ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ صَفًّا لَّا يَتَكَلَّمُونَ إِلَّا مَنْ أَذِنَ لَهُ الرحْمَنُ وَقَالَ صَوَابًا (78:38)

Yawma yaqoomu alrroohu waalmalaikatu saffan la yatakallamoona illa man athina lahu alrrahmanu waqala sawaban

�The Day that the spirit and the angels will stand forth in ranks, none shall speak except any who is permitted by (Allah) Most Gracious, and He will say what is right.� (Qur�an 78:38)

On the Day of Judgment the Spirit (Rooh) and the angels will stand forth in ranks in front of Allah (S). If the spirit (Rooh) was Allah (S) then that would mean on the Day of Judgment Allah (S) will stand forth in front of himself, which is incorrect. When Allah (S) used the term �My Spirit� it simply means everything belongs to Allah (S), example: My throne, My universe, My servants, My angels, My Spirit etc.; all was created by Allah (S) for a purpose.

That spirit which Allah (S) breathed into Adam (S) is the spirit he created for Adam (S) and after that he created all the spirits of Adam�s descendants at the beginning. They were and are spiritual being and they were sent here on earth at their appointed time until the Day of Judgment. It is mentioned in His Noble Book the Qur�an:

�When thy Lord drew forth from the Children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants, and made them testify concerning themselves, (saying): �Am I not your Lord (who cherishes and sustains you)?� They said: �Yea! We do testify!� (This), lest ye should say on the Day of Judgment: �Varily, we have been unaware of this�

Or lest ye should say: �It was Our fathers before us may have taken false gods, but we are (their) descendants after them: wilt Thou then destroy us who took others as partnesrin worship along with Allah, and we were (merely their) decendants after them; will you then destroy us because of the  deeds of men?�  Al-A'raf (The Heights) 7:172-173  

All the children of Adam�s were created at the beginning in spirit (Rooh) and were testifying concerning the one true God-Allah (S) that He is their Lord, so that, on the Day of Judgment they will have no excuses.

It is also in the O.T. Prophet Solomon is reported in Proverbs 8:22-27 (NIV) to have said:

"22 The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old; 23 I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began. 24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth, when there were no springs abounding with water; 25 before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth, 26 before he made the earth or its fields or any of the dust of the world. 27 I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep,

According to Job 38:4 and 21 (NIV), God addresses Prophet Job as follows:

"Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand. 5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it? (Job 38:4-5)

21 Surely you know, for you were already born! You have lived so many years! (Job 38:21)

Why we do not remember what happen in the beginning? Allah (S) tells us in the Noble Qur�an:

By the time, verily Man is in lost, except such as have faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual enjoining of truth, and of patience and constancy. (Q. 103:1-3)

By the passing of time: Time begins with Allah�s (S) creations and we were created in the beginning to witness the one true Creator Allah (S) before we were place here on earth. We then become forgetful and ungrateful of the Creator Allah (S), we are in a state of lost or forgetfulness by the passing of time, and to get back there we have to put our trust and have faith in Allah (S) by following His reminder (The Qur�an and the prophet�s (S) Sunnah)

Allah (S) said:

وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَن ذِكْرِي فَإِنَّ لَهُ مَعِيشَةً ضَنكًا وَنَحْشُرُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَعْمَى (20:124)

Waman aAArada AAan thikree fainna lahu maAAeeshatan dankan wanahshuruhu yawma alqiyamati aAAman

"But whosoever turns away from My Message (Dhikr), verily for him is a life narrowed down, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Judgment. He will say: "O my Lord! why hast Thou raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)?" (Allah)) will say: "Thus didst Thou, when Our Signs came unto thee, disregard them: so wilt thou, this day, be disregarded." 20:124-126 (Y. Ali)

The Arabic word there is �dhikr� which mean �reminder� and it translates as �Message� by Y. All. So the Qur�an is the �reminder� and it reminds us of whom we are and where we came from where we have to go and how to get there.

Br. Zainool
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic