IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JOHN 17: HOW TO RECEIVED ETERNAL LIFE 2018  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JOHN 17: HOW TO RECEIVED ETERNAL LIFE 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JOHN 17: HOW TO RECEIVED ETERNAL LIFE 2018
    Posted: 01 January 2018 at 4:56am

In this presentation, Yesus (Jesus) pbuh declared what you have to do to receive eternal life. I give a full explanation to refute Christians� claimed that Yesus (Jesus) pbuh was back there in the beginning and received glory with God so he is equal with God.

Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: �Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do. And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

Verse 1 to 5, Christians claimed that Yesus (Jesus) pbuh received �glorification with God Almighty in the beginning�. What they don�t realize is what there are quoting is not the original word of the disciples, Yesus (Jesus) pbuh  said:

6 "I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. (kjv)

Jesus (S) �testified to his God� that he �manifested� his God own name and his disciples kept his word meaning�in �his word� which his disciples would have kept and wrote, God�s name suppose to be in it, if it is not there then it is not the word of Yesus (Jesus) pbuh  and his disciples. What you have there as original is an �English translation which derive from a Greek translation with concoction�. The mother thong of Yesus (Jesus) pbuh  and his disciples was Hebrew and Aramaic:

Aramaic remained a dominant language for Jewish worship, scholarship, and everyday life for centuries in both the land of Israel and in the diaspora, especially in Babylon.

Among the Dead Sea Scrolls, the remains of the library of a Jewish sect from around the turn of the Era, are many compositions in Aramaic. These new texts also provide the best evidence for Palestinian Aramaic of the sort used by Jesus and his disciples.

Since the Jews spoke Aramaic, and knowledge of Hebrew was no longer widespread, the practice arose in the synagogue of providing the reading of the sacred Hebrew scriptures with an Aramaic translation or paraphrase, a "Targum" In the course of time a whole array of targums for the Law and other parts of the Bible were composed. More than translations, they incorporated much of traditional Jewish scriptural interpretation.

In their academies the rabbis and their disciples transmitted, commented, and debated Jewish law; the records of their deliberations constitute the two talmuds: that of the land of Israel and the much larger Babylonian Talmud. Although the talmuds contain much material in Hebrew, the basic language of these vast compilations is Aramaic (in Western and Eastern dialects).

Although Jesus spoke Aramaic, the Gospels are in Greek, and only rarely quote actual Aramaic words. Reconstruction of the Aramaic background of the Gospels remains a fascinating, but inordinately difficult area of modern research.   (http://cal1.cn.huc.edu/aramaic_language.html) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Aramaic?
Aramaic, a Semitic language used widely in the ancient Near East, was used by Jews from the Second Temple period and onward.

The term Aramaic is derived from Aram, a grandson of Noah. Aramaic is a three thousand year old language. It was first cited in ancient royal inscriptions between 900-700 B.C.E.

Between about 700-320 B.C.E., Aramaic held a position similar to that occupied by English today. Jews started to shift from Hebrew to Aramaic sometime between 721-500 B.C.E. Aramaic became the everyday language of the Jewish masses. Jesus and his disciples spoke and wrote in Aramaic.

Aramaic was used by the Jews in all legal documents of the michnaic and talmudic periods. Thus Aramaic can be found today in Jewish legal papers such as the marriage contract (Ketubah) and divorce documents (Get). Aramaic can be found in the Talmud, Zohar, Book of Ezra and Book

http://www.studylight.org/lexicons/aramaic.html

Who wrote it in Greek? "I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they (disciples) have kept thy word�.Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. (kjv) 20 �I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;

The point is, �Glory� there is not the word of the disciples. Proof of that is, it says Jesus (S) �glorify� his disciples in verse 22  

22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me� 24 �Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me.

That I beg to ask, if Yesus (Jesus) pbuh  is God because he receives �glory� then what are the disciples since God Jesus (Allah forbid) were �glorifying� the disciple and praying to God Almighty to grant them the �same glory and for them to become one with the God�, does that make the disciples Gods? No, same goes for Jesus (S).

What is more clear-cut is Yesus (Jesus) pbuh claimed to have be �sent by the only one true God to give eternal to all those who believe in the only one true God and Jesus Christ (S) whom he had sent� This is what he said:  

�1These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:2As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.(John 17:1-2)

This is how you will attain eternal life according to Jesus, he said:

3And this is life eternal, that they (the disciples or who call themselves Christian) might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou (the only true God) hast sent For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me14 I have given them Your word.

�For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.�  (John 12:49)

I can of myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.� (John 5:30)

That is the declaration of faith at the time of Jesus (S). One who is sent with a message is a messenger; and the message is to believe in no other deity worthy of worship except the one true God Allah (S) and Yesus (Jesus) pbuh is the messenger of Allah (S) and you will received ETERNAL LIFE. Same declaration Muslims make except that at the end they say, �Muhammad (S) is the messenger of Allah (S)�. That is to say: �I testify that there is no other deity worthy of worship except Allah (S) and I testify that Muhammad (S) is the messenger of Allah (S).� How can Christians claimed Yesus (Jesus) pbuh is God when He himself claimed he has a God and that God is your God� who should we believe you or Jesus (S)?

He Jesus (S) said:

��Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and my God, and your God.� (John 20:16-17 AKJV)

"I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him." (John 13:16)

According to him, his Father is �OUR GOD and HIS GOD; He has a GOD, He said: �MY GOD AND YOUR GOD.� And he is a Messenger.

Peter testify when address the Jews:

�Ye men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man approve of God� among you by miracles and wonders and sign, which God did by him in the midst of you, as you your self also know� (Acts 2:22

Yesus (Jesus) pbuh (S) told the Jews in John chapter 8 verse 40 to 45 when they sought to kill him�that this is the ultimate �truth� I am telling you�I am a man who heard from God.

"I am a man who has told you THE TRUTH that I heard from God." (John 8:40)

42 Jesus said unto them, IF GOD WERE YOUR FATHER, ye would love me: for I PROCEEDED FORTH AND CAME FROM GOD; NEITHER CAME I OF MYSELF, BUT HE SENT ME. (John 8:42)

45 And because I TELL YOU THE TRUTH, ye believe me not. (John 8:45)

So why deny the truth when Yesus (Jesus) pbuh himself is telling it? No, they prefer to worship a white man�think about it�some Christians believe a white man has created the heaven and earth. You ask who created the heaven and earth the will say Jesus and in the O.T a book name �Numbers.� in chapter 23 verses 19 stated very clearly that God is not a man neither the son of man; and in John chapter 1 verse 18 stated that no man hath seen god at any time.

19 GOD IS NOT A MAN, that he should lie; NEITHER THE SON OF MAN, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? (Number 23: 17-19);

NO MAN HATH SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME� (John 1:18)

And the people of the books were warned who they should worship because the penalty for worship anyone of any things other than the one worthy there is penalty. It mentioned in the book of Exodus 20:4-5

4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:  5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God (Exodus 20:4-5)  

To be continue...

Br. Zainool
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2018 at 4:57am

Now let move on to the rest of verses. Jesus (S) was praying to his God, do God pray to himself?

I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours. 10 And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them. ..15 I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one... 20 �I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word� 24 �Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.

If you claimed because he was back there in the beginning make him equal with God well that does not make him God. Let go back to the beginning and see if you opinion is true.

JESUS (S) WAS A FAITHFUL WITNESS BACK THERE IN THE BEGINNING AND WHO IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA?

�John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from �him� which is, and which was, and which is to come; �and� from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; V.5 �And� from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness�� Rev.1: 4-5

As you can see all are distinct personality, First God Almighty: �Grace be unto you, and peace, from �him� which is, and which was, and which is to come�;

Then the seven Spirits, which is before the throne: �and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

And then Jesus Christ who is a Faithfull witness: �and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness�.

If the seven Spirits of God Almighty was part of Him well then they would also be on the throne, but they were before the throne worshiping God Almighty. So �the One, which is, which was and which is to come� is �GOD ALMIGHTY� because God Almighty existed as he is, He was here when Adam was created on earth; and is yet to come in the end. In Rev. 1: 8 mentioned that! He is the ALMIGHTY:

�I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the ALMIGHTY�. Rev.1:8 

The seven spirits were before Almighty God�s Throne and Jesus (S) was a �faithful witness�. In Revelation 4: 2-11 and 5:1-7 mentioned who was on the Throne:

Revelation 4:2-11:

And immediately I (John) was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. Rev. 4:2

The one that sits on the throne is God!

And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. Rev. 4:3

And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. Rev. 4:4 

And out of the throne preceded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. Rev. 4:5  

The seven Spirit is before the throne and not on the throne; they are not part of God Almighty.

And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, Rev. 4:9

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Rev. 4:11

THE ONE THAT SITS ON THE THRONE:

Revelation 5

And I saw in the right hand of �him that sat on the throne� a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. Rev. 5:1

The One that sits on the throne has a book, and what he did with it? Let�s find out.

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. Rev. 5:5

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. Rev.5:6

And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. Rev. 5:7

You see that? The One that sits on the throne has a book, and what happen with the book? The lamb took it. So, who took the book out of the right hand of him that sat on the throne? The Lamb! And who is sitting on the throne? God Almighty!

Nothing new! It�s all in Revelation 1:1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John. Rev. 1:1

�For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak." (John 12:49)

And who was Jesus (S)? Revelation 1:5 says:

�Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness!

And who is God Almighty? He is the �creator�:

�Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.  Rev. 4:11

Br. Zainool
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2018 at 3:14pm
So the point is Jesus is the Messiah the saviour of the world I fully agree and your point is?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic