IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Marry and apostate  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Marry and apostate

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khaledsher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marry and apostate
    Posted: 08 December 2017 at 6:40am
Assalamalikom

I am extremely love with a woman who was born muslim. Her whole family converted to christianity . She converted when she was 11 years old. Now she is 26. She said she can marry me but she wouldnt change her religion from christianty to islam. I was wondering if i can do nekah to such person? Is she an apostate? Please tell me if i can marry her

she agreed that our future children can be muslim
khaledsher View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khaledsher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2017 at 9:16am
any1 plz?
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2017 at 11:14pm
Salam/Peace,
Muslim man can marry christian women. So there is no problem then.
However as a men you responsible to protect your family from helfire.
http://www.islamicity.org/quransearch/?ref=66:6

Edited by icforumadmin - 08 December 2017 at 11:15pm
khaledsher View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khaledsher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2017 at 1:01am
Even if she was muslim before?
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2017 at 2:14pm
Dear Khalid,
The ruling for marrying a Christian or a Jew girl was valid till they were following the original scriptures. The present Christians are equal or more worse than a non believer.
Allah knows the best.
Regards,
Faisal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic