IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - desperate wife/daughter  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

desperate wife/daughter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betrayed Hwive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: desperate wife/daughter
    Posted: 17 November 2017 at 2:57am
i have read somewhere power of pen is much strong then power of tongue . being female i might dont the have power to speak out but i guess i can take out my frustration in here .
they said good stuff comes to those who have good deeds but in my case why there is so much suffering .
My father passed away with diabetes last year so mother decided to finish her responsibility by marrying me .
i got married to completely a stranger . before marriage we talked for few hours and he lied about his personality , his 1st marriage , his son . he talked about the positivism only . which drove my attention towards him . he told me how Islamic he is . and i lived 10 years in western county fell for him by this thought that he might bring positive change in me . We got married with the 3 months .i was happy to have sucha partner who has very strong believes . moment i got married there was a turn over in my life which shook me off . the guy is turned out to be a pervert . who fancy every living girl's buttocks and boobs Astagfar . while masturbate he used to imagine my other sisters which was a disgusting thing for me. Its been 1 year now and this thing continued and mother in law ? dear Allah i dont have words to describe her .i dont understand if mother in laws cant stand their daughter in laws why they ruin the life of a girl by getting her married to her dearly son and house ? like why . they keep lock in the whole house like kitchen rooms store from me . and gave me the feeling of being out caste from the day one . if this was the problem why they ruin my life .
My husband drives UBER in Australia . he was 1st married to an American and had son . before marriage the mother lied about his job. hide his marriage and son . which was very disgust to do . Every passed day the mother gave me hard time with all the lies . accusation accusation and accusations . i dont understand why God give sucha immense pain which is hard to sustain . character assassination is common norm in the family . i wonder why they dont get scared of Allah SWAT .
betrayed Hwive View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betrayed Hwive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2017 at 10:17pm
recently my mother in law been into my stuff like my lingerie's ( she questioned my mother that why your daughter is having so many stuff) and she told me she will show it to my uncles and relatives and neighbors that i attend club parties lol Pakistan is islamic state and apparently i am not aware of any clubs around her . she does character assassination all the time

Edited by betrayed Hwive - 17 November 2017 at 10:19pm
betrayed Hwive View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betrayed Hwive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2017 at 10:20pm
all i have done is to be nice to them why is she doing that to me ? can anyone sister or brother suggest me anything ? do you guys thinks i am doing wrong ?
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2017 at 7:17pm
Dear Sister,
What do I say, you all rights to leave this man but do you have enough means to survive alone. If yes then take your decision.
Regards,
Faisal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic