IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Acceptance Of Prayer  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Acceptance Of Prayer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abdulmajeed31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Acceptance Of Prayer
    Posted: 15 November 2017 at 4:41am
The verse quoted on top of in which Allah SWT says "I am nigh" carries on with the words: "I respond the call of the petitioner when Allah SWT call on Me, so they should listen to My call and consider in Me that they may saunter in the correct way."

Islam educates that prayers are replying, both prayers connecting to individual matters as well as prayers relating to states and to mankind. The being of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as well as the lives of innumerable virtuous Muslims in the past illustrated endless examples of prayers being pleased for objectives which come out not likely. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) life is sated with such examples. He prayed earlier than the battle of Badr for conquest of the Muslims, and they beaten a much more influential foe in their very first come across.

The enhancement of Arabia by the Holy Prophet (PBUH) was also a consequence of his prayers. As the Quran tells us, he grieved for his people. Regarding this, Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad writes:

"That odd event which took position in the wasteland land of Arabia, by which millions of citizens who were morally dead were resuscitated in a very short time, and citizens who had remained corrupted for generations became imbued with Divine features and the sightless regained their authority of vision and the dumb became expressive in admiration of the information of Allah SWT, and a rebellion took place in the world in such a sudden method that the like of it no eye had seen previous to and no ear had heard - what was it after all? It was at bottom the quiet prayers in the darkness of the night of a feeling alone man who had annihilated himself in Allah that created this enormous uproar in the world, and produced those strange phenomena which seem almost not possible to have been effected by that unlettered, helpless man." (Barakat-ud-Dua')
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic