IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Husband has abandon us. Advice please  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Husband has abandon us. Advice please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mee25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Husband has abandon us. Advice please
    Posted: 12 November 2017 at 2:31am
Assalm..My husband has been chatting with that woman for quiet a time. I was not worried about it because itrusted him until I saw his messages asking that female to meet him. She had agreed to despite being married and has a child. There were already tensions at home and I confronted my husband telling him that I don't approve his relationship with that woman and to stop it all. He has continued to talk to her ans deletes all messages hereafter so that I cannot see. I was out of my mind when I learned about it and asked that woman to stop his relationship with my husband because she is breaking my home. She complaint to my husband and I had replied her on my husband cell phone. So my husband i did liked it and there were a huge fight at home. Its been 3 days since he has abandon me and our 2year old son. I eeally don't know what to do. I feel helpless, I want to cry but am too angry to cry. I cannot direct my emotions. Sorry for the long post.
betrayed Hwive View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betrayed Hwive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2017 at 2:11am
Dear sister . this practice is so common in the country like mine(pakistan) where every possible man alive is like this . please pray from God inshallah things will turn out to be good .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic