IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Advice and support  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Advice and support

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice and support
    Posted: 08 November 2017 at 11:59am
Hey,
im currently wanting to revert to Islam but I don�t have anyone to talk to about it to anyone to support or guide me, I did look for sister circles in my area but had no luck, I would really like to get to know some of you and get every bit of help and advice for you. I�d love to learn from you guys at the moment I�m a beginner at it all.

thank you in advance
ameerah17 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ameerah17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2017 at 8:54am
Salam alaikum

what area are you in hun? i'm in a similar situation myself. converted a few months and i've been to quran study groups and islamic classes which are great but need to go to social events for sisters inshallah

xx
Sophie_1 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2017 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by ameerah17 ameerah17 wrote:

Salam alaikum

what area are you in hun? i'm in a similar situation myself. converted a few months and i've been to quran study groups and islamic classes which are great but need to go to social events for sisters inshallah

xx

wa' alaikum salam,

I�m in the Kent area where about are you from? Oh really how have you been finding it? It�s good that you have classes you can attend and learn from, I agree I really need some support from sisters too plusbit would be nice to meet people.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic