IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - keeping different usernames  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedkeeping different usernames

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:15am

Br. Slaman wrote

please tell me from where did you get the information that India occupy Kashmir against the will of Kashmiri people. OK. Suppose that I accept your statement then let me say that the whole of Kashmir is not in India. A part of Kashmir is in Pakistan which is Pakistan occupied Kashmir. Now even I can say that Pakistan occupy Kashmir against the will of Kashmiri people. If Kashmiri people want an independent state are India and Pakistan both ready to give Kashmiri people an independent state? I don't think so. people of both India and Pakistan like Kashmir.

Br. Do your read the history of Kashmir I know about the Kashmir very well because I am Kashmiri & Kashmir is the my motherland. 

Your statement about the Pakistan occupation. just you tell me who was firstly take this issue in UN.    INDIA  (is not)

Who was promise in UN to be solve this issue according to the will of Kashmiries i.e. the right of self determination.  

INDIA (is not)

Pakistan never been deny to give the right of self determination to the Kashmiri people according to the UN resolutions, who is deny?    INDIA (is not)

Pakistan still consider that Kashmir is a disputed area & she never claim that Kashmir is the part of Pakistan. Pakistan always favor / advocating the right of self determination according to the UN resolutions to give this right to the Kashmiri People whatever  they want either they want India or Pakistan or any third option (can be a independent state) but India is not ready to give this basic human right to the Kashmiri people.    (Is not)  

At the end Br. Salman very humbly I am requesting to you that don't debate on those things, which you do not know. If you do not know the actual position of Kashmir & history of Kashmir, then don't touch the such type of sensitive issue.

Thanks

salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:18am

khadija, don't think that I ignored your post. your post was displayed on PC screen only after I posted the above post.

It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:20am
khadija, i apologise because i am straying away from the topic.
salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:28am
Originally posted by mohammad mohammad wrote:

Br. Slaman wrote

please tell me from where did you get the information that India occupy Kashmir against the will of Kashmiri people. OK. Suppose that I accept your statement then let me say that the whole of Kashmir is not in India. A part of Kashmir is in Pakistan which is Pakistan occupied Kashmir. Now even I can say that Pakistan occupy Kashmir against the will of Kashmiri people. If Kashmiri people want an independent state are India and Pakistan both ready to give Kashmiri people an independent state? I don't think so. people of both India and Pakistan like Kashmir.

Br. Do your read the history of Kashmir I know about the Kashmir very well because I am Kashmiri & Kashmir is the my motherland. 

Your statement about the Pakistan occupation. just you tell me who was firstly take this issue in UN.    INDIA  (is not)

Who was promise in UN to be solve this issue according to the will of Kashmiries i.e. the right of self determination.  

INDIA (is not)

Pakistan never been deny to give the right of self determination to the Kashmiri people according to the UN resolutions, who is deny?    INDIA (is not)

Pakistan still consider that Kashmir is a disputed area & she never claim that Kashmir is the part of Pakistan. Pakistan always favor / advocating the right of self determination according to the UN resolutions to give this right to the Kashmiri People whatever  they want either they want India or Pakistan or any third option (can be a independent state) but India is not ready to give this basic human right to the Kashmiri people.    (Is not)  

At the end Br. Salman very humbly I am requesting to you that don't debate on those things, which you do not know. If you do not know the actual position of Kashmir & history of Kashmir, then don't touch the such type of sensitive issue.

Thanks

We are straying away from the topic. I think we must abide by the rules of discussion forum. let us end this topic here. I don't know what you said is true or false. Hence, I won't reply to what you quoted as 'is it not'

Allah ( alone ) knows that you are telling truth or lie.

I make a dua to Allah that he resolves Kashmir issue for people of both India and Pakistan and I make a dua to Allah that Allah restores peace in Kashmir and sorrounding areas. aameen.

Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:34am

Assalamu Alaikum

Brother Salman, may Allah bless you for your apology and stating that the forum rules should be followed by staying on topic.

Allah Hafiz

Sister Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
mohammad View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:39am

Brother Mohammad, with all due respect, it is best to simply choose another signature.  No Muslim should say something which may be offensive (oppressive) to another Muslim.  The fact that your signature is offensive to others, including myself, Inshallah, will be an indicator to you that it should be removed and replaced with another signature which does not single out any group in a negative way.

Sister with due respect your concern about my signature not impressive for me because you are pushing to take back the truth. You want that I should not declare the terrorist those who slaughtered the more than 90 thousand people, who raped & murdered the unaccountable my sisters, & mothers. I don�t want to go any more detail.

But however sister if you think that my signature make offend you or any other, being moderator you can delete but please don�t insist to me that I change my signature, I can not do this, Sorry.

salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:44am
Originally posted by mohammad mohammad wrote:

You want that I should not declare the terrorist those who slaughtered the more than 90 thousand people, who raped & murdered the unaccountable my sisters, & mothers. I don�t want to go any more detail.

Allah has gifted muslims with iman.

be patient. Allah has mentioned in the Qur'an that Allah is with the patient.

Allah punishes them those who do wrong and those who disbelieve.

Allah has mentioned in the Qur'an

' And those who disbelieve, for them are cut out garments of fire; boiling water shall be poured over their heads whereby their bowels shall be melted and also their skins and they shall be beaten with maces of iron. So often they endeavour to get out of it in their anguish, they shall be dragged back into it, ( and it shall be said unto them ) ' Taste ye the pain of burning '.   ( 22:19-22)

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:52am
we can open anothe thread to discuss Kashmir issue if u want
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic