IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - THE EXPANSION OF THE UNIVERSE  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE EXPANSION OF THE UNIVERSE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Apple Pie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apple Pie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 5:29pm

Greetings Israfil,

Thanks for your reply�

Apple Pie not only are you stupid, but you contradict yourself every time you ask of me to present scripture to defend my position.

Now�calling us names in not very becoming of you�and no, asking you to scripturally defend your position is not contradictory�as it is clear that you cannot�and your only recourse is too loose your temper�

I merely stated my point about the universe and how it relates to Islam ( Submission to God). If you are not intelligent enough to understand what Islam means it means Submit to the will of God.

Which God...?

Since God is the artisan of the Universe it is logical to believe that the universe and all its inhabitants submit to God willingly and unwillingly. God being the author of everything proceeds by his will and we all submit to it. When we breath we surrender to our lungs to function in order to stay alive, so we breathe air. When we eat we surrender to our brain which signals our intestines that we need to eat to nourish our body. When we sleep we surrender to our brain which sends endorphins to help aid us in sleep i.e drowsiness. This is Islam.....

Do you follow Islam or the Koran�.?

This is how the expansion of the universe relates to Islam because as it expands it does so by the command of God nothing more......So please spare me the Bible Babble and respond to the Interfaith section of my question in the subject "God in Evangelical Christianity."

We will respond to your request when you respond to ours�

BTW if you are wondering about the gaps between the Bible and the Qur'an please answer who Shu'aib is in the Bible. If you say prophet Balaam you are wrong so if you can pleas explain this gap 

What gaps�?

Thanks�

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 5:06pm

Apple Pie not only are you stupid, but you contradict yourself every time you ask of me to present scripture to defend my position. I merely stated my point about the universe and how it relates to Islam ( Submission to God). If you are not intelligent enough to understand what Islam means it means Submit to the will of God. Since God is the artisan of the Universe it is logical to believe that the universe and all its inhabitants submit to God willingly and unwillingly. God being the author of everything proceeds by his will and we all submit to it. When we breath we surrender to our lungs to function in order to stay alive, so we breathe air. When we eat we surrender to our brain which signals our intestines that we need to eat to nourish our body. When we sleep we surrender to our brain which sends endorphins to help aid us in sleep i.e drowsiness. This is Islam.....This is how the expansion of the universe relates to Islam because as it expands it does so by the command of God nothing more......So please spare me the Bible Babble and respond to the Interfaith section of my question in the subject "God in Evangelical Christianity."

BTW if you are wondering about the gaps between the Bible and the Qur'an please answer who Shu'aib is in the Bible. If you say prophet Balaam you are wrong so if you can pleas explain this gap 

Edited by Israfil
Apple Pie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apple Pie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 4:58pm

Greetings Israfil,

Thanks for your reply�

How intersting you bring up the fact that I ignore big issues and stick to small issues,

Operative word is �fact��just as you mentioned�

quite hyporcritical seeing how you avoid answering my question on your pluralistic language of "we."

What does this have to do with the expansion of the universe�?

Zero.

You would do well to stick to the theme of the thread�

Also, you say that I lost the battle of dialectics because I CHOSE to not put out scripture?

These would be your choice of words�

Please read I CHOSE to not do so because doing so would bring this subject off topic and like I said I don't use scripture to prove to non-believers the truth of Islam...Whatever you choose is your opinion.

You choose not to because you have no confidence that you would make a correct selection from your borrowed book of faith.

To philosophize about subjects and to make sense their logic is indeed a rather appropriate topic for me...Only ignorant people choose to not discuss logical matters.

If you prefer to be a philosopher�then perhaps you should have thought twice about replying to my post in this thread�

As it is�the Holy Bible is responsible for supplying the Koran with 99% of its content, including the expansion of the universe content.

Philosophize your way out of that one�

Take care�

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 4:45pm
How intersting you bring up the fact that I ignore big issues and stick to small issues, quite hyporcritical seeing how you avoid answering my question on your pluralistic language of "we." Also, you say that I lost the battle of dialectics because I CHOSE to not put out scripture? Please read I CHOSE to not do so because doing so would bring this subject off topic and like I said I don't use scripture to prove to non-believers the truth of Islam...Whatever you choose is your opinion. To philosophize about subjects and to make sense their logic is indeed a rather appropriate topic for me...Only ignorant people choose to not discuss logical matters.
Apple Pie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apple Pie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 7:45am

Greetings Israfil,

Thanks for your replies�

I cannot get over the fact on who "we" is.........I would love to get into the Bible Babble and Quran debate but that subject is too old. I' rather discuss philosophical issues which requires more wit then just looking up scripture.

Most interesting that you dwell on the inconsequential things and totally ignore the major ones�

As long as you want to �philosophize� your book of faith; then your posts with have absolutely no referenced merit to them whatsoever�

BTW Apple Pie still waiting on you to asnwer my question in the Interfaith chat regarding God's unconditional love......Just a reminder

Does this have anything to do with Cosmic expansion�?

You remember�the expansion that your book of faith copied from the Holy Bible.

Looks like it has you quite speechless�

Additionally, thanks for denying our challenge to bring forth any portion of your book of faith that you feel is completely free from Jewish or Christian influence.

Your silence in this regard amply demonstrates that our position is indeed true.

Thanks�

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 10:40pm
BTW Apple Pie still waiting on you to asnwer my question in the Interfaith chat regarding God's unconditional love......Just a reminder
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 10:39pm
I cannot get over the fact on who "we" is.........I would love to get into the Bible Babble and Quran debate but that subject is too old. I' rather discuss philosophical issues which requires more wit then just looking up scripture.
Apple Pie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apple Pie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 10:15pm

Greetings Israfil,

Thanks for your reply�

Apple Pie states:

>>>>What does Islam have to do with the Koran�? 

Secondly, the authors of the Koran copied this information from the Holy Bible.<<<<<

That sure is a funny remark......If you are aware of the fundamental teachings of Islam you'd not ask that question.

We are fully cognizant of the question asked.

On your second one so-called "authors" whom are you referring to?

The authors who penned the Koranic text as we know it today�

Third there is nothing about the Qur'an that is copied from the Bible...

Dead wrong.

99% of the Koran is copied Biblical material.

If you doubt this, then please feel free to bring forth any portion of the Koran that you feel is completely free from Jewish and Christian influence�

If you are unaware there are large gaps which the Qur'an and bible differ on.

Such as�.?

However this is off topic I suggest sticking with the current topic.

Just replying to your comments regarding cosmic expansion�of which, you can verify for yourself as truth, that the authors of the Koran copied Biblical material�

This is just a fact of life.

Take care�

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic