IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hardship?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hardship?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vantablack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hardship?
    Posted: 15 October 2017 at 6:29am
Asalam alaikum brothers and sisters if you are facing hardship here is a thought... I was looking at my son MashaAllah and noticed he was in terrible pain with teething and fever, I said to him I know you're in so much pain right now but by the time you're my age you will literally not be able to remember these hard times you are facing. I would compare hard times in the dunya to this as when we get to jannah InshaAllah we will forget hard times in dunya as a baby forgets teething pain.ask yourself this, do you remember the pain and hardship you went through when teething?
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2017 at 6:28am
and, ask for good in this life and the next.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2017 at 7:43am
Originally posted by Vantablack Vantablack wrote:

Asalam alaikum brothers and sisters if you are facing hardship here is a thought... I was looking at my son MashaAllah and noticed he was in terrible pain with teething and fever, I said to him I know you're in so much pain right now but by the time you're my age you will literally not be able to remember these hard times you are facing. I would compare hard times in the dunya to this as when we get to jannah InshaAllah we will forget hard times in dunya as a baby forgets teething pain.ask yourself this, do you remember the pain and hardship you went through when teething?

Try giving him some stickle bricks;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stickle-Bricks-TCK00010-Beginner-Box/dp/B01IBT635C/ref=sr_1_2?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1511192426&sr=1-2&keywords=stickle+bricks

The plastic brush like things are made to simply stick together when a toddler pushes them together.

The ling thin ones are the best teething sticks ever. He will grab one and chew on it. It will push the flesh around his teeth allowing them to break through easier. He will probably cause cuts and a tiny amount of blood. This is OK. Then he will probably fall asleep. He is even more upset and tired about all this than you. A wooden sppon is also decent.

Good luck.

Edited by Tim the plumber - 20 November 2017 at 7:44am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic