IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - seeking advice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

seeking advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raheematu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: seeking advice
    Posted: 04 October 2017 at 12:53am
Salam Aleikum waramatulahi wabarakatu.
I seek advice on this, I was once with a brother like 4 years ago. we were planning on getting married as soon as he comes back from his trip. but after a year there he got some1 pregnant there and marry d person. so I move on with my own life but couldn't find some1 islamically suitable like him. after 3 years I travel to where he was too, and we met again, since I wasn't yet married he ask to take me as his second wife that I should forgive him for his past mistake. should I accept being the second wife or should I move on with my life.
Aziza25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aziza25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2018 at 8:20am
Salam sister, depends on your situation I'd say. How old are you? Do you see yourself marrying another person and loving him without thinking of your ex...? Only you know the right answer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic